Chapter Three

"How in the living hell does he not have anything??" Zoro hissed.

He's been looking for hours. Zoro has been trying to look into who he was. Or any loose thread in his sealed up life.

But there was none.

There was nothing leading Mr. Prince to who he really was. And Zoro was impressed. Being the cop he was and trying to crack any case. This. Was having Zoro stumped.

"Who the hell are you?" Zoro hissed.

"Whoa whoa whoa. What's with all the screaming."

Zoro turned to the blonde hanging up his coat. Sanji was a very, very old friend of Zoro's. They lived fairly close to each other and Sanji always stopped by after work on Friday's.

Zoro slowly shut his laptop and placed it back between the couch. Sanji stood holding leftovers from work crossing his arms.

"What's with all the yelling?" Sanji asked.

"Er. nothing. Just trying to find something but there's nothing for it." Zoro hummed.

"Oh, someone has finally stumped good ol police officer Zoro hm?" Sanji purred.

"Shut up and gimme the food." Zoro hissed.

Sanji sat beside him and placed the food on the coffee table. He eyed Zoro as he began to tear into the cardboard box of food.

"How are you doing by the way? Your home early and you look a bit better than last Friday?" Sanji asked.

"Don't worry about it. I was just. Sent home early." Zoro grumbled.

Sanji sat beside him, he shifted uncomfortably crossing his leg over his knee.

"So Smoker sent you home after being a pent up asshole." Sanji snickered.

"Shut your hole." Zoro hissed.

"I'm just saying, you have been a huge dick for the past couple of weeks. But I'm glad your better now. What made you finally relax?"

Zoro didn't answer and only continued eating. Sanji rested on his palm studying Zoro's face. His lips soon curl up into a wicked grin noticing a small glow in Zoro's face. And the tissue sitting beside him.

"Oh Zoro." Sanji chuckled.

Zoro snapped to him pointing the plastic fork at him.

"Shut. Your. Hole." Zoro hissed.

"Awe you can't find more videos of your little girlfriend. How cute." Sanji purred.

"Actually.. It's a boy."

Sanji cocked a brow standing and putting a hand on his hip.

"Really? I haven't seen you bat an eye at anyone. You have to tell me who they are. As your best friend of all time, I have to do some digging."

"I haven't found anything on him. I doubt neither can you."

"Zoro, you doubt me? Common gimme a name."

"Bug off will you."

Sanji frowned crossing his arms. His lip stuck out slightly and batting his lids. Zoro pursed his lips looking to that sad ol puppy dog look.

"Fine! I swear to god if you judge me or make fun of me I'll tell everyone your secret." Zoro hissed.

Zoro watched Sanji's face harden. His voice laced with venom as he spoke.

"What secret?"

He cocked a brow leaning back against the couch. It seemed they both weren't on the same page.

"That you secretly like boys." Zoro said.

Sanji sighed in relief before heading to the kitchen. Zoro's eye followed him as Sanji was going through the fridge.

"What did you think I was talking about?" Zoro asked.

"Nothing. Don't worry about it." Sanji hummed.

"Mr. Prince."

It got quiet in the kitchen. Zoro watched Sanji stand frozen holding a jar. His head cranked to look at Zoro with a bit of fear in his eye.

"Mr. Prince?" Sanji muttered.

"He's the guy I'm looking for." Zoro explained.

Zoro watched Sanji place the jar back into the fridge before heading into the living room. He grinned sitting down next to him.

"I know exactly who your talking about." Sanji purred.

"You do?" Zoro cocked a brow.

"Oh yes. Being Ivan's god child." Sanji grunted, "I'm sure I can talk to him and get more information on your. Little prince."

"Mr. Prince." Zoro corrected.

"Whatever."

"Why would you do that for me?"

"Because. You'd do the same for me."

Sanji frowned looking to his hair he grunted running a hand through his hair and sighed.

"You need to tend to your lawn or you'll get weeds." Sanji grunted.

"I'll shove you in jail." Zoro hissed.

"Come by my place tomorrow, I'll tend to the weeds." Sanji hummed.

He stood and headed to the door. Grabbing his coat he slung it over his shoulders and turned to Zoro.

"Nine o'clock sharp! Besides I might have some info on your prince." Sanji winked.

"Yea yea, just get out of my apartment already." Zoro grunted.

"Awe, I love you too."

Sanji headed out of the apartment and sighed leaning against the wall. He sighed running a hand through his hair and grinned. Glancing to Zoro's door he grinned before heading down the stairs. Pulling out his phone he placed it to his ear.

"Nami, I need your help with something." Sanji purred.

Vivi rested on her shoulder while Nami ran a hand through her hair. Both propped up on the bed, while the phone was pressed to Nami's ear.

"He knows of Mr. Prince." Sanji spoke.

I've hit 600 followers holy shit!! What should I do? Gimme some suggestions! I haven't done one in a long ass time!