Chapter Ten

⚠️ Smut ⚠️ I'm back bitches!!

"Now lets get to business." Zoro purred helping him up. Sanji cocked a brow to him.

"What the hell are you spewing from your mouth?" He gasped as Zoro pulled him onto his shoulder, Sanji clutched onto his back glancing over to him.

"So if we are going to be on live streams and all. We should get some practice in." Zoro smirked heading into the bedroom and letting Sanji flop onto the bed. Zoro purred shucking off his coat and crawled onto the bed above him. Sanji frowned crossing his arms.

"If we are gonna do this, we do it my way." He smirked.

Zoro's grin only grew as he kissed him softly and soon ravished his neck. He pulled back to lick over the shell of his ear and breathe softly against him.

"Oh? And what dirty ideas do you have plotted in your mind?" Zoro hummed. Sanji's eyes narrowed to his belt. Smirking slightly his hands trailed his hands down to his belt and slowly undid it.

"Oh well. Let's just... keep it a surprise." Sanji purred.

Hooking his fingers around the silver he pulled harshly before pinning Zoro down onto the bed. Straddling Zoro's hips his nimble fingers slipped through the silver buckle. His lust blown blue eyes glanced down to Zoro. Who's free hand crawled up to his hips tugging at his pants. Sanji snapped his free hand and weaved the leather around Zoro's wrist. Tying him to the headboard. Sanji leaned down and kissed him softly.

"You know I have actual handcuffs right?" Zoro smirked.

"I don't trust you, especially with a loaded weapon." Sanji pulled rolling his hips on Zoro's tented cock. Zoro gave a pleasant rumble smirking up at Sanji.

"Be careful down there then. It is a loaded weapon."

Sanji snickered crawling off to strip Zoro of his clothes. Or his pants more of. Zoro smirked looking up at him as Sanji's lips pressed in a line. The tip of his cock poked out of his underwear.

"It's overwhelming isn't it?" Zoro purred.

"Fuck off."

Sanji stripped off the remaining of his boxers and Zoro grunted to the cool air. The blonde licked his lips and crawled up to his cock. Kissing up the shaft of his cock til he got to the tip and licked over the tip of his cock.

"Ah. Fuck." Zoro panted.

Sanji chuckled slightly before wrapping his lips around his cock. Zoro's breath got labored looking at him with a heavy lidded eye. To his surprise Sanji had taken him fully down, he felt his cock hit the back of Sanji's throat.

"T-Take off your clothes." Zoro panted.

Sanji pulled back letting a lewd plop out and pumped his cock harshly. Zoro squirmed under his touch. Fingers twitching, as curled his toes and arching his back. Sanji watched him, taking in all the little things he did.

"Big talk from a guy binded by a leather belt." Sanji purred studying his cock, "Besides, your cute acting all squirmy."

He went back down to suck down his throbbing red cock. His tongue ran over the pulsating veins and the dripping precum. He made eye contact with Zoro as he bobbed up and down on his cock. But as Sanji's eyes shut to enjoy Zoro's cock.

Zoro was able to slip out of one of the leather restraints. He lightly ran his hand down Sanji's head. Before grabbing a handful of his hair and yanked him off his cock. Sanji yelped as he was thrown onto the bed. Zoro's hand pinned Sanji down by his head having him bent over the bed. Zoro leaned over his ear and smirked.

"There was a slip up in your plan hun. Now let me enjoy this or you'll regret it." Zoro hissed.
Sanji glared at him while Zoro yanked off his pants and licked over his fingers and pressed it into Sanji's ass. He gave a whimpering whine, Zoro wiggled his finger in and plunged in his second. Sanji tried to wiggle free but Zoro's grip on his head was too tight.

"Oh? Are you uncomfortable? Hm? Here let me help you." Zoro hummed.

His hand released on Sanji's hair but gripped onto his neck. Sanji moaned as Zoro pressed in a third finger.

"Good boy, so obedient." Zoro purred.

Sanji moaned as Zoro pulled back and pumped his cock a moment. He pressed the tip to his ass before harshly plunging into him. Sanji bit his lip as tears welled up in his eyes. Zoro grunted at his tight heat and stopped halfway through.

"Zoro, turn me around." Sanji panted. Zoro pulled back and kicked Sanji's leg and flipped him on his back. Sanji wrapped his arms around his neck.

"There, this is more comfortable to me." Sanji purred, "Now, fuck me raw or I'll do it myself."

"You don't have to tell me twice." Zoro purred.

He pressed fully in as he kissed Sanji roughly. Sanji returned the kiss as Zoro began a sharp and fast rhythm. The room was filled with slapping of skin, moans, and loud panting. Sanji studdied Zoro's face as he knew he was on the verge of his climax. His eyes were shut tight and his grip got tighter, and he drooled a bit.

"Sanji. He moaned, "Your ass is so fucking. Amazing."

Zoro twitched clutching onto the sheets. Sanji smirked as Zoro panted opening his eyes. He frowned to Sanji's smug face.

"Well aren't you gonna have me cum too?" Sanji purred, "I need you to go as rough as you can. I'm almost there."

"As you wish."

Gripping onto Sanji's hips he slammed him against his cock. His thrusts were quick and rough. Sanji's moans filled the room and his seed was soon to sputter across his body. Zoro slumped on him and panted into his ear.

"That was the best sex I've ever had." Sanji hummed. Zoro furrowed sitting up slightly.

"You've had sex before? With who?" Zoro grunted.

"Zoro, I"m a porn star. Everyone wants to have sex with me. And a few one night stands. But. that's none of your concern." Sanji hummed.

"Yes it is my concern. As your boyfriend, you are only allowed to have sex with me." Zoro growled.

"Who said I was seeing anybody else? Besides. When did you become my boyfriend?"

Zoro pressed his lips in a line as Sanji chuckled and peppered him in kisses.