Chapter Twelve

It's been some time now. Zoro and Sanji have been dating for a few months. Zoro had become a special guest on Mr. Prince's streams more and more often. And. they had fallen helplessly in love with each other. Practically inseparable.
But. Zoro needed some time away from all the fans. And all the promotions, subscribers, yadda yadda. It was time for a hiatus.

"Hiatus? Zoro. What are you talking about?" Sanji asked cocking a brow.

"Just pack your bag baby and let's go on a little vacation. You. me. And nothing in between. Hm. how does that sound?" Zoro asked taking Sanji's hands and helping him up from the couch. The blonde sighed cupping Zoro's face and kissed him softly.

"I could never say no to that face." Sanji chuckled.

Zoro grinned scooping him up. And took him into the bedroom and let him drop onto the bed. Giving a slight bounce, Sanji sat up on his elbows as Zoro rummaged through their clothes. The mutual move in was simple. Since Sanji's stuff slowly, moved into Zoro's place until. Sanji just never went back home and. He now remained at Zoro's place. None of them have to say anything about it and. They remained.

"Now? Where are we going?" Sanji asked.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out." Zoro grinned.

Zoo packed them a bag for about two to three days and headed out into the night. Sanji sat in the passenger's seat with a soft smile on his lips. The drive took about two hours. With a bunch of turning around and heading down back roads. The normal trip would of been about half an hour to forty five minutes. Depending on traffic of course.... But they arrived to a small hotel.

Zoro sighed in relief and grinned looking over to Sanji with a sly smirk on his lips. His arms crossed and a brow cocked on his forehead.

"If your giving me that look if you think I'm impressed. I'm not. It could of taken you an hour to get you here. And it took us two." Sanji hummed cupping his cheek and kissed him softly. He pulled back with a chuckle and patted his cheek, "Maybe next time sport."

Zoro grunted as they climbed out of the car and into the hotel. Sanji held Zoro's arm but he kept eyeing down a guy leaning against the wall by the host desk. His eyes kept to him. Like. he knew who he was. Sanji tightened his grip on Zoro's arm earning his attention. His eye turned to the man who pushed off the wall and headed down the hall.

"Promise me you won't leave my side." Sanji muttered.

"I promise." Zoro grunted.

But things settled as Zoro got the key and they headed upstairs to their room. He unlocked the door and headed inside. But as the two headed inside, Sanji was pinned to the door. His arms wrapped around Zoro's neck and knee grinded against Zoro's bulge. They stumbled into the room knocking over the lamp and into the wall. Then finally onto the plush bed. Sanji pulled back cupping his face.

"Can. Can you lock the door." Sanji panted.

"Sure." Zoro chuckled. Heclimbed off him and up to the door, locking the door and sliding the chain lock.

"When I turn around your ass better be naked and bent over the bed." Zoro purred over his shoulder to the wall that was between him and Sanji. 

"Oh? And you think you can be fully clothed? I don't think so." Sanji hummed starting to pull off his shirt.

"Oh of course my young prince. Why I have a surprise for you as well." Zoro grinned pulling a black bandana out from pocket and stripped off his pants and tossed them out for Sanji to see. Who sat on the bed buck naked hugging his knees. He smirked resting on his knees, as Zoro flung his shirt onto the floor in front of him. Then went the underwear. But once Zoro stepped out in that black bandana wrapped around his forehead Sanji melted. You could see him shudder slightly as Zoro's lips pulled into a grin. His sharp tongue rolling over his pearly white teeth.