Chapter Five

It was friday once again and Zoro had taken the day off. Since Mr. Prince's stream starts around noon. And Zoro can't watch him at work.

I mean he could but.

Not this time.

He yawned getting up from bed and started to get breakfast and then turned on his computer. Eating at his cereal he logged into his computer before he had to pee. Grumbling he set down his meal and headed to the bathroom.

Then came back out to notice.

Mr. Prince was starting soon. Zoro hurried to finish his breakfast before grabbing some toys to assist him if need be. He joined the live stream as he sat back and watched the chat slowly buzz about hurrying up. There was soft music while a screen of pink took over Zoro's screen. It had candy on it with a, 'Please wait.' written in cursive across the screen.

After a minute Mr. Prince made his appearance. He sat on the corner of his bed putting his robe over his shoulders and smiled softly.

"Welcome my darlings. I'd like to welcome a new darling. Mr. Bushido welcome. I hope to fulfill your wildest dreams." Mr. Prince spoke.

Then blew a kiss at the stream. Zoro pressed his lips in a line shifting under that siren blue gaze.

"Would you like to see what I'm wearing?" he asked.

Zoro nodded slightly, it felt like he was talking to him. Mr. Prince dropped his robe off his shoulders and down to the bed. Showing his nude body. Zoro bit his bottom lip as Mr. Prince climbed onto his bed.

"What would you do to me?" he purred.

Zoro hesitated before typing out his message. Mr. Prince lied on his stomach as his lips curled into a smirk.

"I'd like all of these. Especially tying me up. Mr. Bushido how kinky of you." Mr. Prince purred.

Zoro shifted as his cock twitched slowly with life. The blonde sat back on his knees while he ran his hands over his body. Zoro purred with a smirk on his lips. He turned showing off his back and his ass. Patting his round flesh and opening his cheeks. He chuckled softly wiggling his ass and bent over on the bed. His hands reached for a black lock box and pulled it out. Mr. Prince set the box on his bed and pulled out a few toys. Zoro hummed pumping his cock softly. Stirring it's harding flesh.

"Jelly or vibrator."

Zoro typed his response. Earning Mr. Prince to grin and place the jelly away and use the silver vibrator. Turning it on he began to tease his cock. Earning soft moans and grunts.

"F-Fuck it's cold." Mr. Prince hissed.

Zoro pumped a bit faster as Mr. Prince began to lube up the toy with a gel then lied back. He pressed a new setting before entering it into his puckered flesh. He grunted clutching onto the bed. Zoro bit the inside of his cheek hoping his release would wait a bit longer. But as Mr. Prince pressed in fully and cried out a bit.

Zoro's release pooled down his hand. Sighing he grabbed his tissue and wiped off his seed.

"Fucking." Mr Prince hissed.

He glanced up to the screen to Mr. Prince muffling his moans on the back of his hand. His moans still broke through and awoken Zoro's cock for round two. Grunting Zoro began to pump his cock again. Mr. Prince gave a startling moan as his body jerked and twitched.

"You found your spot." Zoro purred.

Again he hit his pleasure spot having him moan louder and his release sputtered onto his chest. While the vibrator slipped out of him. Mr. prince groaned resting back on his pillow.

Zoro grunted to his second release sticking his cock and hand. Cleaning himself up. Zoro tossed away the tissue and turned back to the screen.

"Jus-Just give. Me a second." Mr. Prince breathed.

After a minute or so Mr. Prince turned off his vibrator then set it on the nightstand.

"Congrats, you all witnessed my first orgasm." he chuckled.

Zoro smirked as Mr. Prince laughed to all the messages. Then he signed off where Mr. Prince pulled out his phone and sent a quick text.

ShittyBrows: 'Hey Zoro, did you enjoy the show? Nevermind that. I got to talk to Mr. Prince for you! And he wants to meet you!'

Zoro perked up to his phone and cocked a brow.

MossHunk: 'Why?'

Sanji pursed his lips putting on his shirt looking to the text.

"Why! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN WHY!" Sanji hissed.

Groaning he chucked his phone at his bed and changed into his pants and shoes. Sanji grabbed his backpack and headed out of the room. He locked the bedroom door with a gold star of, 'Mr. Prince' on the door.

"Mr. Prince!"

He turned to Ivan holding a paper bag. He grinned taking it and opened it.

"Beautiful thank you Ivan." Sanji purred.

"I've scheduled you for a meeting at the Baratie at 6 o'clock to meet your. Friend." Ivan hummed.

"Thank you, I just hope he doesn't get lost."

Sanji chuckled heading out of the building and making a phone call. He lit his cigarette before stopping to lean against the wall.

"Hello?" Zoro asked.

"Hello Mr. Bushido. Sanji has been informing me. Of who you are and I have to say I like. Meet me at the Baratie tomorrow night at 6. If your late I'm not afraid to punish you." Mr. Prince hummed.

"I'd like to see you try." Zoro purred.

"Feisty. Bring that attitude with you and we'll have to have a little fun."

"I look forward to it."

"As do I, and by telling the pictures your friend has shown me. I hope to test your skills, and this fourth blade you boast about."

"I'd love to show it."

"I will see you tomorrow. Mr. Bushido."