Chapter Nine

(Its short but. It's back)

Sanji sat on the couch, sitting on a pillow as his eyes kept to this phone.

'I know it's you.'

The door opened earning the blonde's attention. Zoro panted slamming shut the door and looked up to Sanji. The room was quiet as Sanji's lips were pressed in a line. His heartbeat pounding in his ears and a death grip on Zoro's sweats. He borrowed.

Zoro stepped up to him and knelt down before him. Huffing softly he cupped Sanji's face and studied his eyes.

"Is it true?" Zoro asked.

"W-What?" Sanji gave a sheepish grin.

"Are you Mr. Prince?"

His grin faded as he avoided eye contact, Zoro yanked him to look at him dead in the eye.

"Tell me!" Zoro hissed.

"Yes! Yes! I am Mr. Prince! I host a show every Friday night! I know your username! I was the one you made out with in the back of the Baratie." Sanji's eyes welled up with tears, "I was the one who fell in love with you senior year in high school and I kept those feelings to myself. I didn't think you would care about me anymore or or-"

Zoro interrupted him with a rough kiss. Having Sanji return it and slowly kneel down to the floor. There arms wrapping around each other and pulling each other in tighter. Lips meshed and pressed harder to puckered lips. Well before Zoro bit Sanji's bottom lip and the kiss grew deeper. Sanji soon pulled away to breathe.

"Wh-why didn't you say anything sooner?" Zoro asked.

"Knowing you, you'd make fun of me for loving who I am." Sanji purred.

"I do love it. Maybe you can show me a private session with all your toys and costumes."

"Tut tut, you still haven't given me an answer for my first offer."

"I finally get to fuck that shit eating grin off your face don't mind if I do." Zoro rumbled.

"Why aren't you mad about this?"

"Mad, Why would I be mad? If this is who you are I was going to accept you either way."

"No I mean that I was under your nose this entire time."

Zoro sighed crawling up onto the couch and lied in Sanji's lap.

"I kind of knew. I just, brushed it off as a coincidence."

"Oh you kind of knew, sure like I'd believe that."

"Your lace mask does cover your identity pretty well. Just. not your stupid eyebrows. I at first thought it was part of the mask but. Now that I recall. The lace and your eyebrow didn't match the design."

Sanji pursed his lips.

"Hey I-"

"I'm a cop remember. I'm supposed to pick up little details like that."

Sanji chuckled leaning over and kissing his forehead.

"Some days, I wonder how I fell for an idiot like you."

"By the way, is that lipstick you used the same one you used for halloween. Cause that stained my skin."

"Shut up, I get it mr. I 'know' everything."