Chapter Seven

Sanji stepped into the back room as Zoro leaned back against the couch. Adjusting the collar on his shirt to hide the mark Zoro gave him he sat beside him.

"Well, how did it go?" Sanji purred.

"I wish he stayed longer." Zoro grumbled.

"I bet he would of wanted to too." He handed over a napkin earning Zoro's attention.

"You got some of his lipstick on you."

Zoro took the napkin wiping off his face. Turning the napkin a soft pink before frowning to it. Zoro shoved it in his pocket before resting on his palm. Sanji sighed pulling his legs up onto the couch and turned to Zoro.

"Zoro, we can tell each other anything right?" Sanji asked. Zoro turned to him seeing him rest on his knees.

"Yea?"

Sanji sighed resting on his palm.

"Well -"

"Mr. Prince wants me to join him on his stream."

Sanji perked up to that. He could tell Zoro had been really thinking about it. Zoro threw his arms over the couch and kicked his ankle up onto his knee.

"And?" Sanji asked.

"I'm considering it. I mean have you seen him? He's so. Amazing. Not to be chiche or anything but. When he kissed me I. I knew. He was the one. And I want to see him again. And maybe we could be something." Zoro sighed, "Anyway what were you going to say."

"I thought it was sweet of you for you to give him my favorite flowers."

Zoro cocked a brow to him crossing his arms.

"How do you know that?"

"I noticed from the kitchen."

"I thought you just got here."

"Not the point. Zoro, why do you remember that?"

"I just did. I saw them and thought maybe he would like them too. Do you think maybe something could happen between him and I?"

"Probably. Think about his offer first. Make sure you'd want to have sex with that for the rest of your life."

"Trust me. I might. But, what about you There's gotta be some little hunny you got your eye on."

"I'm actually done dating girls. I'm pursuing a guy as we speak."

"Well if he gives you any trouble, you know where to find me." Zoro hummed.

Zoro stood and sighed crossing his arms he looked to Sanji and chuckled before he stepped out of the room. Sanji's eyes followed him out of the room before he sighed and rested back against the couch.

"I... I can't tell him."

Zoro sat in front of the computer as Mr. Prince was about to being. He lied back against his bed. His laptop propped up against a pillow as Zoro lied shirtless hoping this week was going to be his request.

He hoped.

But as the screen brought up Mr. Prince sitting in his bed. Zoro's lips curled into a wicked smirk. That feminine cop uniform was very, very short. The bottom of his cheeks were hanging out, revealing how long and forever his legs can go for. The top opened just enough to show his bare chest.

There was a soft rumble earning Zoro's attention to Mr. Prince. He sat forward just enough to give Zoro just a peek down his shirt.

"Like what you see?" he purred.

Zoro's cock twitched awake as the blonde slowly pulled up his skirt showing his already hard cock.

"I hope you don't mind that I'm gonna keep this on." Mr Prince purred.

Zoro grumbled as Mr. Prince spread his knee's and pulled out a thick black dildo. Mr Prince whined propping himself up and pressing said dildo into his puckered entrance. Zoro bit his lip as Mr. Prince moaned throwing his head back. Zoro slowly began to pump his cock softly.

"F-Fuckin. Ugh." Mr. Prince moaned.

But he pressed on until it was fully in him. He thrusted the dildo into him giving a horse moan. Zoro picked up the pace a bit making sure he didn't come too fast this time. But Mr. Prince spread out in front of him and moaning up a storm. Was getting pretty hard for him.
Mr. Prince's ragged moans and lewd thrusting of said dildo was intoxicating. The way his toes curled in his peep toe heels was a sign.

He was close to coming.

"F-Fuck. I'm gonna. I'm gonna cum." He moaned.

Zoro grit his teeth in a grin as he too was on the verge of coming. But he wasn't going to be the first. He wanted to watch that blonde slut fuck himself into his climax.

"Come my little blonde whore." Zoro hissed between his teeth.

Mr. Prince had a small spasm before his release sputtered onto his uniform. The black dildo slipped from his tight form and he shakenly sat up.

That was Zoro's release. The blonde's aftermath. The look of exhaustion, the little of his seed dripping off his chin. And the labored breaths.

Zoro grunted as his release sputtered and oozed into his hand. His release was long and hard, draining him to slump back onto his pillow.

"F-fuckin. Ugh." Zoro grunted.

"Oh."

Zoro perked up to the screen as the blonde leaned forward.

"That was quite a release Mr. Bushido."

Zoro's lips pressed into a line as his eyes narrowed to the camera light on his laptop being on. A wicked grin grew on the blonde's lips as he rested on his palm.

"I forgot to mention, becoming one of my subscribers you get your own private video. And yes, this is a live video. I can see how tall and proud your cock is."

Zoro slowly tensed as the blonde licked his lips watching his cock awaken once more.

"It looks like your ready for round two." He purred.