chapter 6

(Sako's Pov)

My name is sako, a servant of the Jissoji family. A worthless orphan of this society.

I was raised in the nicer side of the Jissoji, in a orphanage. It wasn't much but was my home before one day the Jissoji family came to pick out a certain type of children that would become excellent and loyal workers and knights of their castle.

I was the shy one out of the group due to everyone avoided me because of my white ruffled hair. I stutter when I do something wrong by my lack of socializing.

I was picked out among group by Nanao-chan when it was a rare sighting for the princess of Jissoji to come along. Before she lost her memories, she was a most mean, sadistic girl I ever served, though I'll never admitted that I gain skills from her harsh ways. I learn the hard way of not making a mistake.

I always had a weird affection towards her. She used to kick and slap me alot whenever I did something wrong and it would send shiver down and up my spine.

The feeling of her soft hand slapping my face whenever I stuttered out apologizes. I love the feeling she gives me whenever she glare at my being like I was a being beneath her status.

"Is it odd for me to make mistake on purpose to be beaten again?"

My beloved world came crashing down when Nanao got into that accident. My tormentor and bringer of my sick affection gone by a simple incident. I thought if I avoided her and be meek, it would bring back her personality.

However, her father made that plan to turn her into a good person. I was starting to panic on the inside. I didn't want her sadistic ways gone.

I don't know what wrong with me and my sickness to being hurt that feel so good, but I didn't want her to change.

I wanted her selfishly to remain the same twisted girl she was before, but it didn't work as I plan when I saw her smile so beautiful.

I felt my heart racing, my palm felt sweaty and my eyes goes unfocused. I didn't know this joyfully feeling and flee completely away from my former tormentor.

"Was I possibly getting more sick?"

I tried to approach her, but my stupid heart kept hammering while I felt the blood flood to my cheeks. I felt like a red tomato so I flee again.

I tried many times to approach her, but decided to simply watch her from a distance was much better.

"Is this what people call love?"

I never thought I falls for her. I didn't know whether to cry or laugh in joy or misery, but it was look down upon for servant to fall for their masters and/or mistress.

At the time being as I continue to watch Nanao-chan from a distance. I've noticed her appearance and attitude towards others slowly changing.

At first, I felt miserable, because she was changing before my very eyes, but I knew I couldn't do anything about it. The whole staff and members of the Jissoji family made sure she come back out a nice person.

I didn't had the heart to try to change her back, though my heart remaining rapidly gaining speed whenever she nearby.

She used to be the tormentor of my sick fantasy, but now she a kind hearted girl that every one enjoy to have around.

"I hope there would be a miracle of you loving me more then i love you."

That would likely never happen, once I heard the prince of Yuasa official engagement between Nanao have been rumored out. I know I may have lost the battle but not the war when it come to love.

I heard that Nanao delined accepting the engagement arrangement. I thought to myself that there might be hope for me just yet, but for now I shall watch her from a distance.

For she may never know of this loving feelings that corrupted my heart and soul for her as it need to be kept alone to one self.

Like a phoenix longing for the Sea dragon.

(Endo's Pov)

Endo shivered a bit as she rubs her arms together, walking down the hallway towards her room, being guided by Mako.

"Are you okay, Nanao-chan?" Said mako as she look a bit concerned.

"No, no, I'm just fine, just felt a bit cold around here, maybe I'm coming down with something."

Endo's smile softly as she went and open her door, before bowing down and saying thank you to mako whom walks by.

"Have a great day, mako." Said Endo, walking into her dark room while closing the door behind her, sighing.

She walks towards her bed, kicking off her formal shoes and flop onto the bed.

Relaxing quietly onto the soft blanket as she attempt to cocoon herself into to escape the reality of doing more work and lessons.