Summary/Characters etc

CAUTION THIS STORY CONTAINS SOME STRONG/FOUL LANGUAGE. SO IF THIS BOTHERS YOU JUST KNOW, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Characters are

Stephanie Jones as SarahJamesHorann

Alyssa Jackson as HazzaLover211994

Jessica Peters as make up your own

More to come ;)

Well to start Stephanie gets kicked out of her apartment and moves into her parents house, she's there for an hour at the least and realized she needs to be out of there. She goes to her best friends house to spend the night and hopefully finds somewhere to live.

About the characters

Stephanie- She's has a Gothic punk teenager look. She has a heart of steel and little to no emotions, there are only two people in the world that she cares about, Herself and Alyssa. Other than that, she don't give a dang. She's often disrespectful and rude towards people. Alyssa is her only friend and Stephanie hasn't gotten on her nerves. Shocked. She has perfectly straight jet black hair and fair skin which makes her blue eyes bright. She has long toned legs and curves that make her irresistible. You can look but you can't touch. She always wears her spiked bracelets and spike studded biker gloves and black skinnies with a skull v-neck tee-shirt and a black leather jacket. Complete.

Alyssa- She's a very layed back type person very polite and mannerly when she's not with Stephanie. When she's with Stephanie, she don't have to worry about people telling her its not right or you can't do that or anything like that. She doesn't have to worry about being judged by anyone. Stephanie and Alyssa are polar opposites but they are inseparable best friends. She has beautiful blonde wavy hair that cascades down to the middle of her back and she has emerald green eyes that sparkle. She has perfectly tanned skin and a few freckles on her nose. She has curves like Stephanie but Alyssas would make a guy drool down their chiny chin chins. Stephanie hides her curves by not wearing dresses.