Controlled

" Wake Yo Ass Up Chelle , My Wife Is Finna Be Home && You Needa Be Out Of This House " Said Malik In His Rudest Voice Ever .

" But Baby Why Can't We Have Another Night Together Just Me And You " Said Chelle As She Put Her Soft Hands Around His Neck That Made Malik Melt By Her Touch.

" No . You Gotta Leave Now You Know The Drill. I'll Call You Tommorow " Malik Said .

Chelle Got Her Clothes And Quickly Left The House . Chelle Knew That Malik Was Using Her Only For Sex But The Sex Was Amazing . It Made Her Feel Like She Was The Only Girl Malik Wanted. Until Morning Came And Chelle Had To Leave Before His Wife Came Home . Chelle Was Only 18 And Malik Was 27 She Knew They Had A Big Age Difference But She Didn't Care Because Malik Spoiled Her . And Chelle Was In Love With Him . Everything She Had In Her Closet Was Name Brands That Malik Bought For Her . Malik Thought If He Was Just Using Her For Sex Then He Should Spoil Her As Well . Malik Was A Big Time Drug Dealer And Had The Whole City In His Hands . If One Man Crossed Him Then He Would Order His Goons To Lay Him To Rest Immediately . When Malik And Chelle First Met Chelle Was 16, When He Saw Her In One Of His Clubs He Knew That Her Age Would Let Him Be Able To Control Her . And Thats Exactly What He Was Doing But Chelle Didn't Know That She Would Meet Somebody Richer , Kinder , And More Loving Then Malik .