Chelle And Malik

Chelle Got Out Of Her Car Knocked On Maliks Door Untill One Of His Goons Opened It .

" Where The Fuck Is Malik I Needa Talk To Him " Chelle Said. 

The Goon Moved To The Side And Pointed Upstairs. 

Chelle Ran Upstairs And Went Into The Room Where She Saw Malik Sitting On His Bed Smiling Happy To See Her. Chelle Just Stood At The Doorway Waiting For Malik To Speak. 

" Baby I Miss You So Much And I Made A Mistake By Not Leaving My Wife , I Want You Back " Malik Begged. 

" No Malik.  I Have A Boyfriend Now And I'm Happy With Him. Why The Fuck You Worried Bout Me , When You Should Be Getting Ready For Your Wife To Have Her Fucking Baby " Chelle Said .

" Tasha Had A Miscarriage .... And I Just Want You Back Baby Please " Malik Said.

Malik Got Up, Grabbed Chelles Neck Roughly And Started Sticking His Tounge Down Chelle Throat. He Smelled Like Alcohol And Chelle Was Hurting By The Way Malik Had Grabbed Her Neck. So She Pushed Malik Off Her And Wiped Her Mouth .

" MALIK DONT YOU FUCKING TOUCH ME AGAIN . LEAVE ME AND ASHANTI ALONE . I'm Happy.  And He Really Knows How To Treat Me Unlike Like You Ever Did . " Chelle Said While Walking Out Of The Room. 

Malik Was Pissed Off So He Grabbed His Gun At His Waist And Hit Chelle In The Back Of Her Head With It . When She Fell Out Malik Saw That She Was Unconscious So He Picked Her Up Ripped Off All Of Her Clothes And Tied Her Feet And Legs To The Bed .

Since This Bitch Wanna Act Brand New Ima Torture Her Ass And Make Her Wish She Never Left Me. 

Malik Sat At The Edge Of The Bed Waiting For Chelle To Wake Up So He Could Have Some Fun With Her .....