Welcome Home Present

Chelle Had Been In The Hospital For 2 Weeks And She Was Finally Able To Go Home.  The Nurse Gave Her Some Crutches And Chelle Waited On Ashanti At The Opening Of The Hospital .

WhereTheFuckIsAshantiAssAt . ? He'sNeverOnTime

Suddenly A Man In A Limo Pulled Up And Held Out A Sign That Said Chelles Name.  She Hopped On Her Crutches To The Man .

" Hello . I'm Chelle  What Is This Limo For ? " Chelle Asked. 

" Oh Hello . Mr.Ashanti Had Me Pick You Up And Take You Home And This Letter Is For You ".  The Man Said. 

The Man Opened The Door For Chelle And She Got In Then Opened The Letter. 

HeyBabyGirl , IGotABigSurpriseForYouWhenYouGetHome. SeeYaSoonBaby .
                                 - Ashanti

Chelle Started Smiling Hard And Layed Back In Her Limo As She Rode Around Boston. 
-
-
-
-

In Less In 30 Minutes She Pulled Up To This Big House That Looked Beautiful.  When The Limo Driver Stopped He Got Out And Helped Chelle With Her Crutches . Chelle Hopped Out Of The Car And Saw Ashanti Standing At The Door With A Suite On. 

DamnHeEvenLookBetterInASuite

Ashanti Walked To Chelle And Picked Her Up Like A Baby So He Could Carry Her Upstairs. 

" Ashanti Wat You Got Up Your Sleeve With Your Suite On ? " Chelle Said While Ashanti Had Her Picked Up. 

" You'll See Baby Girl.  " Ashanti Said. 

Ashanti Opened The Door To The House With Chelle In His Arms.  She Gasped In Amazement .

" Oh My God Ashanti This House Is Beautiful " Chelle Said. 

" Yepp.  Its All Ours.  " Ashanti Said .

" You Got Bought Us This House ? Aweee Ashanti ... " Chelle Said Giving Him A Kiss. 

" Thats Not All ... " Ashanti Said .

He Walked Up Stairs And When He Got To The Room He Put Chelle Down. It Was Balloons And Roses All Over The Room.  Ashanti Walked up To Chelle With A Envelope In His Hand And Gave It To Her. 

" Open It Baby Girl " Ashanti Said Smiling. 

Chelle Opened The Envelope And Her Heart Fell To The Floor. 
The Letter Read ;

ChelleRodriguezWeWouldLikeToAcceptYouIntoBostonsMedicalSchool .

Chelle Felt Tears Forming In Her Eyes .

" Oh My God Ashanti You Got Me Into Medical School ? Thank You Soooo Much . " Chelle Said Giving Him The Biggest Hug And Kiss In The World. 

" Thats Not It Baby Girl.  " Ashanti Said. 

Ashanti Got On One Knee And Pulled Out A Small Black Case . Chelle Couldn't Find Air To Breathe So She Held Her Heart .

" Chelle Honey Rodriguez . A Couple Weeks Ago When Malik Almost Killed You And You Were In The Hospital I Noticed That Everyday Isnt Promised. I Dont Ever Want To Be Without You . Baby Girl I Love You . Will You Marry Me ? "

By That Time Chelle Was Crying And She Felt Her Mascara Running Off . Even Though Chelle And Ashanti Was Together For 2 Months She Knew She Loved Him .

" Yes I Will Marry You . " Chelle Finally Said .

Ashanti Slide The 6 Carrot Wedding Ring On Her Hand . Ashanti Scooped Her Up And They Started Hugging And Kissing. Chelle Didn't Tell Ashanti That Doctor Fitzpatrick Said Chelle Might Be Pregnant So She Had A Appointment That Morning .  She Wanted It To Be A Surprise So She Waited To Tell Ashanti The Morning After The Appointment. For The Rest Of The Night Chelle And Ashanti Just Enjoyed Eachothers Company.