Ashanti

Ashanti Had Be Pacing Back And Forth Around Chelles House For Hours .

Man Where The Fuck She At ? She Trynna Play Me For Some Fool Or Sum Shit !?

Ashanti Put On Some Clothes And Was About To Leave Chelles House But Then He Heard Her Phone Ringing . He Saw That It Was Private So He Answerd It .

Ashanti- "Hello Who Is This ? "

Malik - " Hey Bitch Nigga . You Missed Me ? "

Ashanti - " Who The Fuck Are You,? "

Malik - " This Malik . And I Got Your Hoe At My House Tied Up With Gasoline Poored All Over Her Naked Body . If You Dont Show Up To My House In 30 Minutes With 800 Hundred Thousand  Dollars I'm Gonna Burn This Bitch Alive.

Ashanti Fell Like His Whole World Had Came To An End . His Heart Had Been Broken And He Was Heated. 

Ashanti - " Let Me Hear Her Voice To Know That Shes Okay . "

Malik - " Ayee Chelle Tell Your Nigga Wassup " Malik Said Laughing

Chelle - " Ashanti Help Me Please "

Malik - " I'm Pretty Sure You Heard Her . Now You Got 30 Minutes , If You Dont Show Up I'm Killing Her . "

Ashanti - " I'll Be There.  But I Swear If You Hurt My Girl Ima Kill You "

Malik - " Yeah , Yeah , Yeah . Just Be Here With My Fuckin Money . "

- Malik Hung Up The Phone -

Ashanti Was Boiling Hot He Rushed In Chelles Room And Grabbed His Car Keys So He Could Make A Trip To 3 Of His Trap Houses To Get The Money . Ashanti Got In His Car And Quickly Drove Off . All He Could See Was Red And His Heart Rate Began To Increase , All His Veins Started Popping Out Of His Body And When Ashanti Was That Angry He Got In His Killing Mode .

I Swear On My Mama And Daddy When I See Malik Bitch Ass Ima Have His Ass Leaking For Fucking With My Lady  .