Malik House

Malik Looked At The Time And Saw Ashanti Only Had 2 More Minutes Left Before He Burned Chelle.

" I Guess Yo Nigga Ain't Wanna Come Save You " Malik Said.

" Fuck You And Ya Ugly Ass Mama. ! If Ashanti Dont Show Up Then He Just Dont Fucking Show Up . I Rather Die In Here By My Damnself Then With Yo Slimey Ass ! " Chelle Said .

Even Though Chelle Was Talking Shit , Deep Down She Was Scared To Death .

" Bitch How Bout I Just Burn Your Ass Up 2 Minutes Earlier ? How Does That Shit Sound ? ! " Malik Said .

" Do Watchu Gotta Do .... " Chelle Said .

Just As Malik Was Going To Start Up The Lighter He Heard A Ring Bell At His Door.

" Oh , He Was Just On Time.... " Malik Laughed .

Malik Came . ! Oh My Fucking God He Came Now Were Both Gonna Die .

Malik Put Down The Bat And Called One Of His Goons Down .

" Check That Mothafucker And Make Sure He Ain't Packing No Weapons . Then Send His Ass Down Here In The Attic " Malik Screamed .

In Less In 5 Minutes Chelle Heard Ashanti Coming To The Stairs. As Soon As Ashanti Saw Chelle He Quickly Ran To Her And Started Hugging Her .

" Baby Girl Are You Okae ?," Ashanti Asked .

" Yeah I'm Fine I Shouldve Told You I Was Coming Here . I'm Sorry. " Chelle Said .

" Its Okay , Ima Get You Out Of Here " Ashanti Said .

Ashanti Looked At Malik With Pure Disgust .

" Aye Bruh. Why The Fuck You Dont Just Let My Lady Go And Let Both Of Us Settle This Like Real Men. " Ashanti Said.

Malik Started Laughing.

" I Ain't Trynna Hear Dhat Fufu Shit. You Got My Money Nigga ? " Malik Said .

" Yeah I Got Yo Fucking Money . " Ashanti Said.

He Threw The Bag Of Money On To Maliks Feet And Watched Malik Bend Down And Count His Money.

Ashanti Turned Back To Chelle And She Looked At Him And Then The Bat On The Floor. Ashanti Quickly Picked Up The Bat And Swong It Against Maliks Head.

" Thats For Fucking With My Girl , You Fuck Nigga " Ashanti Said .

Malik Fell Over And Didn't Move. Ashanti Grabbed A Pocket Knife And Untied Chelle. Once She Was Untied He Kissed Her Passionately And Took Off His Shirt To Give It To Chelle Because She Was Still Naked.

" Ashanti How Are We Going To Get Out Of Here ? His Goons Are Standing Right Outside The Door. ! " Chelle Whispered.

" Its Only Two Of Them . Ive Gotta Gun And I Know How To Use It . Just Stay Behind Me Baby Girl And Were Gonna Make It Out Of Here Alive . " Ashanti Whispered.

Ashanti Loaded His Mac 11 And Slowley Opened The Attic Door .

" Ashanti I Think My Leg Is Broke Can You Carry Me ? " Chelle Whisoered.

He Put Chelle On His Back Then Looked Left And Right And Didn't See The Goons So He Knew They Were Standing By The Door. Ashanti Slowly Crept Around The Corner And Shot Both Goons In The Back Of The Head And They Fell To The Floor With Gallons Of Blood Surrounding Them . Ashanti Jogged To His Car And Put Chelle In Her Seat And They Drove Off .

" Chelle We Gotta Leave Town. I Just Killed 2 People , I've Got Money In Boston Saved Up We Can Go There . " Ashanti Said.

He Made A Couple Calls And Ordered His Goons To Go To Malik House And Clean Up The Mess He Made Then Call Him To Make Sure It Was Done . Ashanti Hung Up The Phone And Then Looked At Chelle.

" Baby Girl Are You Okay ? Do You Wanna Do This ? I Can Just Leave You At The Hospital . I Dont Wantchu Caught Up On This Lifestyle" Ashanti Asked.

" You Just Saved My Life Ashanti . I Will Do Anything For You ... Were In This Together ". Chelle Said.

" Do You Need To Go To The Hospital ? " Ashanti Asked .

" I Can Wait Until We Land In Boston " Chelle Said.

They Both Turned On The Music In The Car And Relaxed There Minds While Driving To Boston.