Malik

Ugh Mann I Wonder How Chelle Gonna Take It When She Finds Out My Wife ... Tasha Is Pregnant .

Malik Thought To Himself .

He Was Thinking Hard Because He Knew That Chelle Finding Out Tasha Is Pregnant Would Push Her Away For Good . Malik Would Never Admit It But He Was In Love With Chelle More Than Tasha . Chelle Knew How To Give Malik All Her Attention And Treat Him Like Ah King , But All Tasha Did Was Try And Get Him To Get Out Of The Drug Dealing Game . Malik Wasn't Tryna Hear That Shit Thoe , He Was Making Big Money And Everybody Knew Not To Fuck With Him. 

As Malik Was Washing The Sheets Him And Chelle Just Made Passionate Love On He Heard Keys Opening The Door. 

" Hey Baby I'm Home And I've Got Some Big News " Tasha Said

Tasha Was Ah Pretty Darkskin That Had Big Luscious Lips That Made Malik Melt. Her Hips Was Nice And Wide And She Had Ah Big Butt That Malik Couldn't Help But Grab On. 

" Hey Ma... I Missed You How Was Work ? " Malik Said As He Greeted Her With A Long French Kiss. 

" Baby I Was At My Doctors Appointment Instead Of Work And They Told Us The Gender Of Our Baby " Said Tasha

Suddenly His Heart Stopped And He Couldnt Help But Smile Nervously

"Well Wat Are We Having ? " Malik Said

" Were Having Ah Girl " Tasha Said Smiling From Ear To Ear .

Malik Picked Up Tasha And Started Spinning Her Around With So Much Excitement . He Always Wanted To Have Ah Baby Girl .

" I'm So Happy Were Gonna Have Ah Pretty Little Girl " Malik Screamed

" I Know Malik , I Know . Now Can You Stop Spinning Me Around Before I Throw Up On You ? ! " Tasha Said

Malik Laughed And Put Her Down .

" Bae , This Is Wonderful Ima Get So Much Money This Month From The Cocaine My Lil Niggas Selling " Malik Said With Ah Grin On His Face

Tasha Instantly Looked At Him With So Much Fury. 

" What The Fuck Did I Tell You Malik?! I Dont Want To Bring My Child Into This World With You  Doing That Crazy Shit And You Promised Me ...." Tasha Voice Cracked And Malik Knew She Was Fixing To Break Down And Start Crying .

" Tasha You Always Fucking Trippen Bout How I Make My Money . I Told You This Once And I'm Not Gonna Say It Again . Im Gonna Stop My Hustle . When I Want To Stop MY Hustle.  " Malik Said Firmly

Tasha Quickly Ran Upstairs And Slammed The Door . Malik Didn't Want To Argue With Tasha Anymore That Day So He Knew He Was Going To Be Out In The Streets Handling Business.