Waiting Room

Ashanti Was Sitting In The Waiting Room For Hours Waiting On The Docotor To Tell Him That He Could Go Back And See Chelle.  As He Sat There He Kept Thinking Why His Goons He Ordered To Go Over Maliks House Didn't Call Him Back .

Them Dumb Ass Niggas Probably Just ForgotI Ain't Even Finna Stress That Shit Thoe.

Ashanti Went To The Vending Machine To Get Him Some Chips And Then The Nurse Told Him He Could Go See Chelle.  Ashanti Walked With The Nurse To Chelles Room And The Doctor Came Out And Asked If He Could Have A Word With Him Outside. 

" Hi Ashanti I'm Doctor Fitzpatrick And I've Got Some News To Tell You About Chelle " He Said .

Ashanti Heart Began To Skip A Beat. 

" Okae Sir . What Is The News ? " Ashanti Asked. 

" Chelle Is Beat Up Pretty Bad.  She Had To Get Stitches In Her Head And She Might Be On Crutches For A Couple Weeks.  And Ummmm ... " The Doctor Paused. 

" Wat Else Doc ? " Ashanti Asked. 

" Ashanti Chelle Told Us That She Had Been Raped .. " The Doctor Said. 

Ashanti Felt Like His Heart Had Been Broken Into A Million Pieces.  He Started Punching The Wall In Frustration And Dr.Fitzpatrick Calmed Him Down.

" Ashanti You Can't Let This Break You Down.  You Just Have To Be There For Chelle And Take Good Care Of Her . Keep Your Head Up Buddie.  " The Doctor Said While Patting Ashantis Back  .

" Go In There And See Her . Even Though Shes Asleep I'm Pretty Sure She Can Hear You . " The Doctor Said Before Walking Off. 

When Ashanti Walked In The Room He Heard Beating Come From The Machines That Were Hooked Up To Chelle . She Was Sound Asleep And Even While She Was Sleep Ashanti Still Felt Like She Was The Most Beautiful Girl In The World.  He Pulled Up A Chair Next To Chelle And Grabbed Her Hand . Even Though He Knew She Was Sleep He Began Talking To Her .

" Baby Girl I'm So Sorry That This Happened To You.  I Should've Been There With You To Stop It . Chelle Even Though We Haven't Been Talking For Long , I Feel Like I've Known You My Whole Life . The Moments I've Spent With You Has Been The Best Moments In My Entire Life. Whenever You Get Better Ima Get You Back Into Nursing So You Can Do Wat You Love And Were Gonna Move Into A Big Pretty House Up Here In Boston . Chelle I Dont Know Wat I Would Do Without You But Ima Be Here For You Threw Thick And Think . I Promise You That .  "

A Tear Drop Fell Down Ashantis Face As He Was Pouring His Heart Out To Chelle.  Ashanti Never Knew What Love Felt Like But He Knew That If Love Was How He Felt About Chelle Then He Had Found His True Love.  Just As He Got Done Wiping His Tear He Saw A Big Grin Spread Across Chelles Face And He Knew That She Heard Everyword He Said .

While Chelle Was Sleeping And Heard Ashanti Telling Her How He Feels About Her She Couldn't Help But Daydream ..

One Day I'm Gonna Marry Ashanti

When Ashanti Saw Chelle Smile He Knew That He Wanted To Get In Bed With Her And Have Her Sleep By His Side .

" Baby Girl I'm Getting Sleepy . Squeeze My Hand If I Can Get In Bed And Lay With You .... " Ahsanti Said. 

Just Then He Felt Chelle Squeeze His Hand And He Started Smiling From Ear To Ear . Ashanti Got Up Out Of The Chair And Got In The Bed With Chelle . Chelle Instantly Felt Warm And Safe Being In His Arms Again . They Both Layed In Bed Together And Fell Asleep .