Ashanti

The Song "Fucking Or What " By Plies Played In The Club As Ashanti Stood In His V.I.P Station Sippin On His Ciroc. He Had Guards That Didn't Fuck Off So He Knew That He Was Always In Good Hands.  When He Looked Out On The Dancefloor He Saw This One Shawtie Giving Him The Eye , But He Looked The Other Way. 

Ashanti Didn't Have A Problem Getting A Womens Attention . He Just Wasn't Really Feeling None Of The Ladies That Seemed Attracted To Him.  Everybody Knew That Ashanti Was Going To Become The Upcoming Drug Dealer In Town.  But He Just Kept A Low Profile So That He Can Take The Thrown By Sneak Attack.  Even Thoe Ashanti Seemed To Have Everything Together He Was Really Broken Inside. When Ashanti Was 14 He Watched His Parents Get Shot In The Bed Of Their House . He Was In And Out Of Foster Care For Years Until He Found Out How To Sell Dope . Then He Started Living On His Own And Doing Things His Way . His Father Was A Drug Dealer As Well So Being At Home He Learned Lil Steps From His Father . Even Thoe Ashanti Pulled Women , They Seemed Only Good For Sex But Not Love . So Now Only Thing He Is Focused On Is His Money .

As Soon As Ashanti Was Going To Go In The Back Of The Club And Smoke His Weed With His Friends He Saw The Beautiful Girl Chelle He Met At IHOP . Instantly He Knew That He Was Going To Be Getting Her Number This Time

I Knew I Was Going Too Meet Baby Girl Again

Ashanti Took The Last Sip Of Ciroc And Then Walked Out Of His V.I.P To Meet Chelle Once Again.