Chelle

Chelle Woke Up Tied Up To Maliks Bed Naked And She Felt Blood Coming Out Of Her Head Where Malik Hit Her At.

Wat The Fuck This Nigga Got Me Tied Up For ? And Where The FUCK Are My Clothes .

" MALIK BRING YO ASS IN HERE AND UNTIE ME BEFORE I FUCK YOU UP " Chelle Screamed. 

Malik Slowly Walked Out Of His Bathroom Naked Drinking From A Whisky Bottle.  Chelle Knew That It Was Going To Be Bad Because When Malik Was Drunk He Started Actin Crazy. 

" Malik Put On Some Fucking Clothes And Untie Me ! " Chelle Yelled. 

" Nopee . Since You Wanna Leave Me Ima Punish You . " Malik Said. 

He Walked Over To Where Chelle Was And Peed All Over Her Face And Body . All You Could Smell Was A Strong Smell Of Piss On Chelle. Then Malik Punched Chelle In Her Face And Then Spit On Her. Chelle Face Started Burning And She Felt Blood Coming Out Of Her Mouth. 

" Malik Please Stop And Let Me Go ! " Chelle Screamed .

But Malik Didnt Hear A Word She Said . He Got On Top Of Chelle And Started Fucking Her . Chelle Kept Trying To Fight Him But She Was Tied Up And He Was Too Strong .

Chelle Started Having Flashbacks From The Time When Her Mother Let Her Get Rapped So She Just Looked At The Ceiling And Thought To Herself....

God Please Dont Let Malik Kill Me In This House After I Just Started My Life With Ashanti

But Before Chelle Knew It , She Blacked Out Again.