Chapter 15 - Rejected

I was so damn tired after the fireworks display. We had walked through all the nooks and crannies of the theme park, rode all the rides, and had our photos taken with all the Disney characters who were out on their respective places.  Mom separated from us after lunch to be with her friends.

          Enzo was holding my hand as I was dragging my legs as we walked. I was half asleep thinking we were headed to the parking area where I knew our chauffeur was waiting, but we were not walking towards that direction.

          "Where are we going? I'm so tired already." I mumbled.

          "I know.  Come here." And he carried me in his arms as I leaned my head on his chest. Hmmmm... He smelled so manly... The last I saw was we were headed towards a  limo.

          "Baby, wake up. We're here at the hotel now." I felt a light shaking on my shoulder.

          "Hmmmm..." I moaned.

           "You want me to carry you, Bee?"

          "No... I'll walk... Just give me a minute please..."  I leaned my body on the limo's backrest as he alighted and turned to look at me.

           "Bee, other cars are queuing behind us." And he scooped me up out of the  car.

          "Eeeeee! Let me down, Enzo! It's embarrassing!" I wiggled my body out of his arms and stood agape at the view in front of me when he put me down.

          "Whoa! Why are we here? Aren't we gonna go home yet? I'm so tired and sleepy now, Enzo..."

          "This... is my surprise for you! We're staying here for two days. " He said as he opened the door for me leading to the lobby.  Hongkong Disneyland Hotel...  

          "What?!" My eyes widened both in amazement and surprise. I had no idea of any his plans.  "Enzo, I did not pack a thing!"

          "I had it all sorted out, baby."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

          His surprise... Was not just a surprise, but a series of surprises that overwhelmed me with the turn of events.

          We had the time of our lives in Disneyland then. When we left the park and the hotel, Enzo never came back to what he was working on in his laptop. Instead, we spent the rest of the two weeks left of us going around the tourist spots in Hongkong.  Mom went back to the Philippines two days after she arrived.  She did not even join us when we stayed at the park's hotel. She said she just came to do some errands and see some friends.

          We allotted a day in going up the Victoria Peak via the Peak Tram where we can see the beautiful view of Hongkong skylines and its harbor, devoured different shrimp menu at the Bubba Gump while looking at the skyscrapers, and had fun having our photos taken with over 100 A-listers wax celebrities at Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum.

          We also had a whole day fun at the Ocean Park that Enzo was literally dragging me to our awaiting chauffeur after our rendezvous.  How Enzo managed to make us do all the activities we did and at the same time arrive at the shows we need to watch and feed me when I'm complaining of hunger and thirst was incredulous.  Just like how he did in Disneyland. He had everything planned out.