The First Time I Meet Her

It never crossed in my mind that i will be here.

I was sitting on a soft and cozy brown leather sofa. To hide the lines of nervous on my face, i grabbed a magazine on table in front and try to look at it. But still...i could not focus on the thing i hold. Even the vulgar pose of women shown in the mag did not attractive at all.

"Mr. Hemsherd..."
I heard a soft voice calling my name.
I closed the mag and raise my head to look the source of that voice.

The same girl who guided me to sit here was now standing with a very sweet smile. She is the receptionist i guess since i met her in the front desk.

"I hope you don't mind to wait for another couple of minutes. Greta, she is preparing the stuffs."

I nodded to agree of what she just said and got back to my mag.

Oh yeah...her name's Greta. I read it on the big welcome book, well...what is it, a kind of photo collection of the girls that they provide.

And Greta had the least provoke pose among them all. You know what i mean with provoke. She had a straight look to the camera without smile at all. And that made her naturally beautiful.

I quickly pointed at her picture and paid her for a week.

I sweared to God, this was the first time i visit Mauka House. They called it: a place of heaven on earth, with lots of beautiful women that you can pay for.

"Hmm...excuse me, Sir. I am Greta."

I raised my head spontanously. My eyes catched her deep hazel eyes. For a few seconds, i froze.

I knew it is her but she looked totally different from the one i saw in the picture.

She stood there, a few feets in front of me, tall and slender, pale skin and some freckles. She was wearing a simple white dress that fell perfectly on her knees. No make up. Just a straight dark brown hair that she comb naturally down to her shoulders.

I stood up and put the mag back to the table. I had no words to say. But deep inside my brain, i fight myself.

Damn! She is so.....beautiful.

I closed my eyes and for the first time in my life, i felt i had made a veeeery big mistake.