You want me to what? Host? Cousin are you okay? (Ouran Host Club FanFic)

Hello my name is Riley Otori. Me and Kyoya were cousins. Even so, we are more like best friends to each other than anything. Take right now for example, I am heading to his school for some host club thing of his.

I knew this school like the back of my hand, why you may ask? No you may not ask. But I will answer. I knew it because Kyoya asked me too know it in case of times like these. However, I do not know what the case is.

I walked through the gates and was greeted by so many people it was funny. I guess i came here too much. 

"Ah, Riley Otori, cousin. Long time no see? What have you been doing lately?" Kyoya asked me as soon as I entered music room number three.

"Your mom," I replied easily. I saw some twins snickering when I said that. I got to admit, Kyoya always was fun to chat, but sometimes, it's funnier to make fun of him.

"Riley, that is not funny," he replied clearly annoyed.

"'Cause it's hilarious," I replied casually.

"Do you even want to know why I called you over here," he asked.

"Not really," I replied.

"Well, I am telling you," he said.

"Darn," I hate it when people ask you a question of what you wanna do, but it always goes their way.

"I want you, Riley to join the Host Club," he said. I laughed right when he said that.

"But Kyoya, I-" Just as I was about to say I was a girl, he clasped his hand over my mouth. The other club members were quite surprised. Well then again, they were surprised ever since Kyoya called me cousin.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" I nodded as he took his hand from my mouth. I followed him to the dressing room.

"Kyoya, I am a girl, I know it already worked once, but she has some sort of dept to pay off, plus, I don't even go to this school," i exclaimed.

"But Riley, your hair is short and auburn your eyes are the most bluest and you always wear dark clothes, no one knows where you come from and you don't go to this school. If you join the club Riley, you know how much more customers we'd get? Plus, you make an one heck of a girl, but trust me Riley, you also could go as a boy any day," Kyoya said.

"So you are doing this for money?" I laughed at him.

"Okay, I'll do it, but I am only doing this because I get to spend more time with my good cousin," I replied easily.

"That's all it took? I was prepared to give you money," Kyoya laughed.

"Buy me food for a month and I I'll do it," i laughed.

"Sure, anything to thank you," he smiled.

"Okay, so that means I have to wear a.. wait so everyone that knows me thinks imma guy?" I asked him.

"Another reason why I wanted you to do this," he replied making me punch him in the arm.

"Kyoya, you complete idiot," I said.

"But you love me anyways," he teased.

"Sadly, but hey, you love me too," I said. Yeah we are very close like I said.

"Anyways, here just dress in the boys uniform for now okay?" he said. With that he walked outside, and I went to change.

"Awesome, not only was I told that I look like a boy, I gotta change into a boys uniform," I muttered. Once I was done, I walked out to where everyone else was. I saw Haruhi look at me a bit differently. I mean this time she wasn't surprised about everything, this time... she showed interest was it?