Chapter 4 Just Who Do You Think You Are?

I walked down the path of the gardens in the school. Even if it was a school, I ofund this place calming almost. It was lunch time... So yeah I was pretty much ditching the host club activities fro lunch.

After I left the girl from yesterday, everything webt smoothly with the club. That's why I must have gotten bored. When things go smoothly with-out something messing up, it's pretty dang boring.

So yeah, now all I am doing is jsut roaming around the mazes of this school and now I am gettibng pretty bored. Should I go to the club? Or let the club get to me. Haha, I wonder what their reactions would be if I missed the thing just to roam around a maze. My excuse will be that I got lost... Near the entrance. Haha, maybe I shold go farhter into the maze and actually get lost. Make it for believable... Because then it woulld be the turth.

"Riley! Riley, where are you?" The tiwns were trying to find me? Dang... I choosed to run furhter in the maze and as I was running I couldn't help but to feel the smile coming onto my face. Now things are getting interesting Muhahaha... why the evil laugh.. I don't even.

Anyways, I continued to run further into the maze making random turns this way and that way until I just stopped. I was in the middleof a lane just standing there. At one end there was a dead end adn at the oitehr end was only one way... I just came the way right? I know I can easily just try fit through the bushes... But i guess I can sit ehre until someone finds me.

As I sat still, I weas able to hear there distant calls for me, and their footsteps running around the maze. They must have heard me running around int here. Dang. I guess being a ninja is out for my future. Aww and I really wanted to be one to! No fair.

"Riley!" Woah, that one sounded kind of close, As i was caculating how far the person would be, I suddenly was face to face with a smiling Kaoru. Dang it.

"What do you need?" I asked him.

"You to come back to the club, your missing out ya' know," he stated.

"Missing out on what? Being surrounded by girls fan-girling?" I asked him he just chuckled.

"That's the whole point of this club you know. WHy join if you aren't going to pariticipate? Plus, your doing this fro your cousin right? It wouldn't be right you know," He told me. I just pouted. which he laughed at taking it in as a joke.

"Well,. Kyoya can go suck someone balls," I muttered which he heard since he was fairly close to me. He just laughed.

"That would be kind of disgusting but hilarious," he said.

"Anyways, I have plans for the afternoon, I was going to miss the club and school anyways, now if you excuse me, I need to be somewheres," It was true.. I have a meeting with Kyoya's dad and my dad, Plus Tamaki's dad. This was pretty important indeed. My dad decided to bring me along to see how buisness works.

"And where do you need to be?" He asked me.

"A place that does not involve you, now if you please, show me out of this damned maze," i scowled. He laughed but waved me to follow him. i got up. Even if my dad was okay with being a guy, all of the other parents were not informed because they just didn't need to know about my 'silliness' as they call it. And plus they tell their kids and Tamaki ... wait Tamaki already knows.

But still, I should go as a girl... because I am a girl.

After we existed the maze, Hikaoru was waiting for us.

"RILEY I SWAER TO GOD DON'T DO THAT, now c'mon, they are waiting for us," He said taking the lead.

"HGe can't he has somewheres he needs to be, It was a waste of our time... Plus Kyoya must have already known, he was jsut wasting our time like usual," Kauro complained.

"Well damn him," Hikaoru said waving lazily at me then runniong back to the club, most likely to give Kyoya an earful. Kaoru waving at me then running with his brother.

Now all I have to do is go to the dang meeting.

-An hour later-

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? YOU JUST A TEENAGE GIRL, YO HAVE NO RIGHT TO GIVE YOUR OPINION OPN ANYTHING!" Okay... so Tamaki's dad was not that very fond of me, but I SHALL STAND MY GROUND! Afterall, my dad made me wear a poofy dress, imma let some steam off on somebody.

"Sir, if you will, you shouldn'tyell at her," it was to late the deed was done, " She has a high temper to stranger yelling at her, even if they are somebody like you," he continued. Tamaki's dad was about to shoot something at him but i stopped him as he was opening his mouth.

"SHUT UP! I CAN SAY MY OPINION BECAUSE I CAN! I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE OR IF YOU ARE THE KING OF THE WORLD! YOUR UST SOME WORTHLESS GOOD FOR NOTHING PERSON! MY OPINION IS MATTERFULL, HELL IT'S PROBABLY MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR SO JUST SHUT YOUR DAMNED MOUTH ALREADY!" I yelled at the creepy old man. Yeah, who loves first impressions?

"I do't need to be here," He said and starting to pack up his stuff to leave.

"See ya, have a nice trip," I smirked at him. Which of course amde his temper go off.

"YOU A WORTHLESS CHILD," Hwe spat at me and tried to hit me. Gosh, why would he do that? I wanted to be a ninja but i know t's out for even so I learned some thing from people.

I side stepped him and he lost his balance a the force he was going to hit me with adn fell down.

"IDIOT!" H e yelled at me which I countered with a laugh.

"I'm not the one on the ground am I?" I laughed at him.

"FATHER! Rily?" I heard Tamaki asked. He only ever seen me in male clothes, so now this must come as a shock.

"Hey Tamamki what's up?" I asked him casually.

"You knwo this damned little girl?" Tamki's dad said standing up and straightening out his clothes.

"Yes, and this damned little girl s one of my best friends," He told hid father.

"Tamaki, I forbid you to talk to this girl, she will ruin everything," He father said bluntly.

"Yeah, that's why my company is doing better than your own and I made mine just about 5 months ago," Yeah t's true my company is a truly amazing. It surpassed everyone's except my dad's. I'm still learning. I'll tell you later about it.

"You don't even have a company," was all he said.

"Yeah I do, it's name is Trigrams," I said and he gasped. Yeah Tripgrams is quite a popular brand name, club name, and more. 

"You don't own it," he said simply.

"Trust me pall, I rememebr naming it, and planning everything and making everything, so just shut up man," I said. He looked at me with wide eyes. I was making more money than him HA IN YOUR FACE.

We stood there in a silence that would be awkward.. and this time to me, it was.

NOT EDITEDM MUHAHAHAHAHAHA