Chapter 5

"Umm, yeah, I'll just go now?" I told everyone. It was getting quite awkward, but my dad stopped me.

"Riley, you must not leave, your in this meeting, so you have to stay here until this meeting is over and finished," if you replaced meeting with mission, then he'll, I'm all for it.... But you didn't' dad so no. Just no. Plus I WANNA GET OUTTA THIS DRESS!

'But why? I am not really needed here after all. Plus I came here to observe this meeting for future references and I don't really want to be here," I said matter-of-factly.

"The only person who wants to either leave or for you to go is him," he said indicating the man who hates my guts," Other than that, we need you to stay," Kyoya's dad said.

"Sop you wouldn't mind if I told Kyoya to come here? After all Tamaki is hear so is his dad, all we need is Kyoya now," I said smartly. He looked at me with a grimace.

"I see how it is, Okay, on with this damed meeting," I said lazily.

"I disagree with everything that has been said. If the girl wants to leave then so be it," Tamaki's dad said (author: if you must know... I dunno any of the parents names so um... sorry?) I turned to him happily.

"For once we can agree on something!" I smiled zealously. Her returned my smile with a glare.

"No, Riley, you're staying whether you like it or not. I do not want my child to not have any experience with anything even though her own business is springing to the top. I believe I told you if you wanted the business you had made," I cut him off.

"Yeah yeah, I had to take responsibility and join in on a few of your meetings to get used to it. But so far all I wanted to do is run out because of someone. If it was my business I'd fire him, but it's not, so yeah," I said lazily. Whats with these people.

"Your business Trigrams. I looked it up and so had Kyoya, how come you kept you identity secret all this time? You would have been asked so many question and had so many doors opened for yourself. Why did you keep it a secret?" Kyoya's dad asked me curiously.

"Because of that. I am proud of my business, I don't want to sell it, or have opportunities to make it better. I want to be in full control of it because I made it," I told him. He nodded taking in this information.

"So even though-" I cut him off not wanting to answer any more question on my business.

"No more question please," I said simply he nodded curtly and then he continued on this mission... I mean meeting. Blah.

*~* After the Meeting ~*~

"Riley, I got to admit, You did better than I thought you would. You stood your ground to someone like him. Although you would have to anyone like you said," My dad chuckled. I smiled along with him.

"Plus if anyone got hurt, Kyoya's dad was right there," I chuckled and so did my dad.

"So I am guessing the club has it's activities still going?" he turned to me.

"Uhh, yeah... I guess I still have time. Hey dad?" I asked him. He turned to me with a questioning look so I carried on.

"Do you have some kind of suit that I can borrow for the club? I don't have one myself, such a shame I must add," I smiled. He looked at me then sighed.

"Yeah, I think I have an old one that might fit you," he said.

"Yeah, of course it has to be old," I laughed.

"Don't make fun of this old man," He turned to me with an amused glare. I know it looks weird, I was there.

!$#@%# at the club @#$^$^& (Author: yeah I got bored so held shift and started pressing random #'s)