Chapter 11

Author's note: if you get sick easily, read with caution, I didn't go into detail... Because I get sick easily, however I don't have motion sickness... Plus who wants to read that?

Now onto the chapter!

CHAPTER 11

Riley's POV

Alice confronted me. She went right up and hit me with her purse. It reminded me that i was her childhood friend, also reminded of the reason why i became friends with her way back in the day. The girl had spunk, and stood up to me when I went on a tantrum back in kindergarten.

She stood up to me when the teachers were too afraid of what i might tell my father if I had s bad day.

Because back in the day, I always had a bad case of lying. I was told by my mother that it was just a phase, and I would grow out of it to become an honest woman and honorable woman like herself.

I believed her. I may have took her words too literally when she told me to be honest with myself, and everyone around me. I don't blame her, but she influenced my behavorior of why I say what's on my mind all the time. Why I tell people off, and why I make comments that should not be made.

I'm just trying to express myself, and be honest with everyone around me. Not my mother's fault, just my fault for being sarcastic and taking things literally that's all.

Amd Alice wouldn't take my attitude. When we were kids she put me in my place. Sne actually made me apologize to the teachers, and we played together for the rest of kindergarten.

She was my only friend, i wasn't her only friend though. I guess i had other friends, unlike Alice though, if I try to be friends with them now, they will only be my friend for my wealth and status.

Not like the Host Club though, they all have money. Well, except Haruhi. I know though, she could care less about our status and our wealth, she's our friend.

"What's with the serious look? I thought you would be a little happier with the knowledge that your dad made sure to have Yuki, and I in the same room as yourself," i turned to Kyoya with a smile. Of course I was thankful for that.

"I know," I told him. He stared at me questionly a little longer before turning his sttention back to his suitcase.

Thanks to Kyoya, it's all thanks to Kyoya.

I used to live in a life full of fake friends, with their parents who wanted nothing more than a better business deal.

Family was the main reason why I never became some stuck up rich girl. I had them to keep it real, even if my 'friends' were always coming up with excuses for me to talk to their parents. Excuses that their parents made for them to tell me.

However, my dad and I always saw through those types of people. We would politely decline, and remove ourselves from their line of work. That was my life.

Then the third son of my uncle brought me a chance to have real friends. Yet be doesn't even realize what he is doing for me.

I accepted at first to help him out. Instead, I am met with friends, and the crazy life of a host.

He brought me friends, and amusement. Of course, that's Kyoya for you.

Look at me, all sentimental.

I felt a smile on my face as I flung myself onto one of the queen sized beds in the cabin.

"Why couldn't my dad get me my own cabin?" I asked out loud, knowing Kyoya would have some kind of answer.