Chapter 6 Haruhi... I am a girl

"Fun fun, I'm really getting the hang of all of this," I told Kyoya who asked once again whether or not he was asking to much. You see the main reason he asked me to do this was because the money on their part was running low, and he thought another member can bump the money statics... Whihc of course was not really low, just in Kyoya's eyes.

"Okay, I don't want ot pressure you into anything cousin," He told me with emotion. I nodded and smiled. Besuide Haruhi and everything, this experience was quite fun.

"RILEY! I thought you weren't going to come to school today!" I heard an over enthused Tamaki say, I quicky turned towards Kyoya and said 'Kill me now," all he did was laugh... Dupid, see what I did there? I mixed stupid and dumb to create a new word!

"Here I am Tamaki," I turned to him slowly. I was met with a bright smile.

"I was wondering whether or not the others know about-" I cut him off.

"SHUT UP!" I yelled at him.

"Know what?" Haruhi asked me.Signing I turned to her.

"Nothing really," I told her with a smile.

"If it's about the club I think the other's and I deserve to know," she told me, not letting this go.

"But it's not, It's about me and my personal life, which you don't really need to know about because... well you don't" I told her honestly. She was glaring at me.

"Hey! Don't talk to my little Haruhi like that!" Tamaki told me, wrapping his arms around her.

"Tamaki, bugger off will you," I told him, he just stood his ground, moving his attention towards Haruhi who, by the looks of her glaring in my direction, was quite mad.

"Riley, I need to talk to you," Kyoya said.

"Not now, I'm not in the mood to talk about that," I told him honestly. I knew he was going to talk about how we should tell the otehr members, but I don't want to talk about it now.

"Very well, later then," he said accepting my decision in life for once.

"If Kyoya wants to talk why can't he? Isn't he kind of your cousin who is almost higher in status in the family than you?" Haruhi asked madly.

"Haruhi you may not-" I interupted him.

"Don't try to argue with someone you know nothing of Haruhi, I may seem nice to other people who I don't know at this club but only because I am returning a favour. I don't want to be here really, I don't have to be here, but of course it was my desicion to be here. I don't care if you are a girl, for once in your be quiet," danm... more grouchy than usual. Stupid dad and his dresses... I made it sound like my dad wears dresses. 

While I was thinking that, I started to laugh but apparently Haruhi had said something to argue with but i didn't... quite catch it because of my dad and his dresses.

"What's so funny about that?" she asked me hotly.

"Oh nothing. sorry I wasn't listening because i was... lost in my thoughts," I told her honestly, "What did you say?" I asked her.

"I said I... have feelings for you, yet you seem to always push me away! Why? what's wrong with me?" She asked. I looked at Kyoya, asking the empty question. He nodded after some thought.

"It's not you Haruhi, trust me if I was a boy, I'm pretty sure I'd be all over you... but I'm a girl," I told her.  Her eyes widened and her cheeks turned peek.

"Your... your lying," she choked out, looking at Kyoya and Tamaki, staring at them with a questioning look. They slowly nodded. 

"I'm sorry," she looked down.