Chapter 6

The next day we board the train for India but we notice that Anne has disappeared so we all assumed that she met up with her father. As we sit watching the scenery go by Kakoine breaks the silence,

"Do you miss school Ava, Jotaro?"

"No," Jotaro huffs while folding his arms.

"I miss the dance team and practice," I say while still staring out the window.

"You're on the dance team at school?" Kakyoin asks, everyone turns to me in surprise.

"I am, how else do you expect me to keep this body so toned," I tease.

"That explains why all the male athletes are crazy about you," Jotaro states. I look at him raising one eyebrow.

"Oh really, I thought they were over me since I've turned every single one down for a date." Jotaro looks at me with a small smirk.

"How long have you been dancing, Ava?" Avdol asks.

"Since I was six, I'm trained in ballet, modern, jazz, hip hop, and belly dancing," I list off to everyone, I look over and see Jotaro raise an eyebrow at me when I mention belly dancing.

"That's quite a list young lady," Mr. Joestar states looking at me impressed.

"I also happen to know a little swing dancing and some basic stuff for salsa but those things I'm not too knowledgeable of." Mr. Joestar laughs at my statement obviously still impressed.

"You know Ava, the French are very good dancers. I would love to dance with you to see if you can measure up," Polenarff teases,

"Sure, I did bring my own music all we need is a boom box," I challenge while taking out my tape. Kakyoin laughs and I turn to him and ask,"What do you miss about school, Kakyoin?"

"I miss my classes, I love learning new things and being challenged," he says with a sigh, I laugh and he looks at me in surprise, "what's so funny?"

"I'm sorry, I just figured you'd say that. You know a lot of facts so I figured you love learning."

Kakyoin smiles and nods, "fair enough."