Chapter One - Unfortunate

"Ow! That fucking hurts!" Aimee screamed as she was thrown into the back of a four-wheel drive, black Sedan.

Her long dirty blonde hair fell over her face. Some tendrils got caught in her mouth, and she choked.

She had walked out of her friend's apartment. It was meant to be simple, harmless hang out, and she was wearing a simple attire consisting of tight navy jeans, a v-neck dark magenta long sleeve shirt, and a pair of white Nike's.

But then out of nowhere she was surprised by two guys she didn't even know who grabbed her, tied her hands, and tossed her in the back of a car.

Her hair was still caught in her mouth.

A simple way out of that tiny problem would have been to take the strands of hair out of her mouth, but alas, her hands had been mercilessly tied with some rope, so any sort of attempt was more or less futile.

This was a perfect sitch. Her day had already sucked, what with her parents barking to each other like dogs about divorce, a D minus in all her test subjects, and her best friend moving away.

And if all that wasn't enough, her boyfriend Ross had dumped her.

Then at exactly 7 PM, she got kidnapped by the somewhat gorgeous, towering twenty something year olds dressed in black leather getups.

A tall blonde man with porcelain skin, blank ocean eyes, an ectomorph build, roughly six foot five, hopped into the back with her and forced her into a sitting position.

She began to protest. "Just let me fucking die ..."

"Shut the hell up, babe." He warned dangerously.

She rolled her eyes.

A second man with brown hair, wide olive eyes, brassy skin, and a foot taller than the blonde, walked over to them with a grin.

"Comfortable?"

"Gary, fuck off and get a move on." Blonde said with a wave of his hand.

"A'ight." Before he shut the gaping trunk of the car, he smiled again. This time at Aimee.

"If you're a good girl, I won't rape you or whatever. Just stay seated and there won't be trouble."

To that particular statement, Aimee was sort of thankful that she wasn't a virgin , but virgin or no, she knew rape would scar her, possibly for life.

"In case you need to use the bathroom, Lord here will be happy to take you." He smirked evilly and finally, shut the trunk with a loud dramatic thud.

As soon as Gary hopped into the driver's seat and prepared to pull out of the subterranean parking lot, Aimee sighed and eyed the man sitting across from her.

His eyes wandered in her direction.

"The fuck do you want? He whispered darkly.

"Where are we headed?"

He crossed his arms as his eyes wandered to the window. "Hawaii. You'll get to prance around in your bikini with all your rich friends."

"No, seriously. Where the fuck are we going?"

"Ask Gary." The man was getting annoyed.

"The guy looks like he literally wants to fuck me. Not gonna happen."

The man tilted his head to the side to look into her eyes. Aimee felt as though her soul was naked. She shivered.

"Our beef isn't with you. Shut the fuck up or I'll cut your tongue out."

Her life was already one hell of a mess. She didn't care.

"Go right ahead, by all means."

She stuck her tongue out.

He shook his head, irritated. "You're crazy. Just shut up. Gary will literally stop the car if you keep asking questions."

She snorted. "Fine. But-"

"What now?"

"Should I also call you Lord ?"

"When you start to blab about something that makes sense, yeah, you can call me Lord."

Aimee smacked her lips and went to lie down on her right side, facing away from him. Lord didn't budge. Seemed like he had only made her sit because of Gary.

Aimee wasn't terrified or anything, but she was curious.

"Why are you doing this?" She mumbled.

Lord wasn't about to respond.