n i n e t e e n

Justin's POV

Enough of all the shit I've had to deal with, I had a mission today and I had no choice but to bring Alicia with me.

I haven't talked to either of them since they fought. I've made sure that they've kept their distance. I run this hoe and I would keep it that way. Lately I've been full of mixed emotions. A lot of anger but I'm out for blood for what the Cobras did. It just wasn't time to do what I needed to do to everyone there.

I get in the van not even looking at Alicia. I ignore her every word and remark. She would bug but I wouldn't budge.

"Bro what the fuck." I say as she reaches for my dick.

"Don't act like you don't miss me." She says trying to get some action in before the real shit starts happening.

I roll my eyes in disgust and continue to ignore her. "Man she's got you whipped. Good pussy? You know you want me back."

After 5 minutes of her dirty mouth the van starts to slow down. I put my pistol in my pocket and grab my Assault riffle. She kisses my cheek and I bust the back doors open with my foot in anger.

Pop

BANG

BANG

I start blowing off heads to blow steam off and before I knew it, I was rolling around like mission impossible. We were being invaded on our drugs shipments for the month. Of course being the new crew in town they weren't smart enough to know I have intel for when people intruded on my shit. I don't mess with what's mine.

Camilla's POV

Justin had left with that bitch to do some mission. I was upset because I wanted to go but I never actually gave Justin the to okay on joining the gang. I mean I practically live here and no one has said anything.

"Aye!" I hear Lana say from afar. Lana has been one of the closest people to me here. I can go to her to talk about anything. Well not much but just about this gang and my feelings towards it. Towards Justin.

I sit next to her at the bar and ask her questions.

"So who is this chick?" I ask

"Justin's ex. Nothing you need to worry about though." She says shrugging her shoulders.

"Are you trying to convince me or you with that last part." I said and she laughs.

"Don't get me wrong. They were an IT couple but it didn't last long. Justin cut her off and Kendrick sent her off. That's basically everything I know." She said.

"What do you think of her? Or think why they broke up?" I asked.

"Honestly I have no idea. Justin is a very, to himself type of guy. So if he opens up to you, then you're the one because he definitely didn't open up to Alicia and that's a fact. I could tell he's opened up to you at least once. Don't take that for granted." She replied. She sighs and then continues, "as a person though, she's not THAT bad. Like she's sassy and has a spice to her but it all comes from defense and let me admit you have that too, it's probably why you but heads with her. If it weren't for Justin you two could probably be best friends."

"I'm nothing like her.." I say in defense.

"I know you aren't." Lana replies. "But you have similar qualities which means whether Justin is in the picture of not.. y'all will fight for life. That's if you become one of us." she raises her eyebrow on that last part.

Lana raises her glass, takes her shot and then leaves. "Keep me updated kid." And once again I'm left with my thoughts. I get up from the bar and head upstairs. A few flights and then I'm back to the top. Before I enter the hall, I look to where I killed Kendrick. I stop for a second and just think if this is the life I want. He did give me the option to relocate me. I shake my head and open the door.

Through the empty halls I bob my head back and forth with a rhythm only I could hear. I open another door that takes me right to the center of our lounge area. Where we talk about our meetings and all.

OH fuck.. I keep saying we. Camilla make up a decision already!

My thoughts get disturbed by Justin looking at me for a glance and then heading to his room. I see Alicia follow him so I follow as well. I need my answers but this bitch wasn't getting it. As soon as she opens the door I go in and push her causing her to fall and I slam the door and lock it. Justin looks at me shocked and I grab his hand to take him to the couch. He sits on one end and I sit on the other.

He looked exhausted and I knew I was partial to blame. I had been a lot. "I'm sorry." I said and he gets up and places his lips on me. He picks me up and our lips move in sync. I start smiling and he bites my lip. He sits on the couch and lays me down next to him. I adjust myself so that my head is on his lap.

"Is this just a game?" I ask him.

He takes a huge sigh and says," It's not a game, but I definitely can't say what I want." I felt slightly hurt but take the time to listen to him.

"Do you still have feelings for her?" I bluntly ask.

He starts rubbing circles on my shoulder and says,"No, not at all."

"Then What is it?" I ask.

"How do I know if you're going to leave? Are you gonna join the crew? Ya know this is serious to me and if you're with me, you're with me. This is it." He says seriously.

"Justin I can't give you that answer yet.." I say and I knew it annoyed him. The thing was I just saw a vulnerable part of him. He was scared. Scared of me hurting him. I sat up and look at him.

"Okay." I say and he gets mad. "You need to decide because I'm done." He says.

"Justin I said okay." Except he didn't hear it fully because he was rambling.

"Ya know I told you about my family and Alicia means nothing to me I just —."

"Justin.. I said okay." And this time he hears me.

He smiles but it fades quickly. "You can't just come and go. If you're in, you're in. Initiation and everything."

"As long as your my Clyde then I'll be your Bonnie." And before I could say anything else he kisses me hard and or heads move side by side. The love I had for him would get to me but I definitely wouldn't tell him yet. I didn't want to end up like Alicia. Meaning I'd be his ex.

"Then you're mine." He says pulling away. "You're my bitch." I Then laugh and shake my head no. And that was the first time I had seen Justin fully smile. Fully laugh in fact. It was the most adorable thing ever.

I had no idea what I was going to get myself into but I just knew I wanted Justin. There was no doubt about it. So most definitely it would come to bite me in the ass eventually but for now I was happy. Justin was mine and he is mine. I will enjoy the moments that I feel happy because I knew, oh I knew it wouldn't last forever. In this time right now though was forever.