t w e n t y s i x

Justin's POV

Camilla still slept in my room. I didn't want anyone thinking they could be next to having my girl. She's mine and only mine. I love having my arms wrapped around her as she slept peacefully.

We were almost 2 weeks into this deal we made. It was tough. It consisted of me doing something at all time. I meant business. I had found my 3 people to go on the trip with me but have yet to announce it until I've decided who will be co leader while I'm gone. It definitely had to be someone I trusted life or death. Because this was life or death. Anything could happen to any of us at any moment.

I definitely had my eye on Valentina, Gio, and Dylan. Valentina made people listen to her but they also feared her because she can be ruthless. We are all tough but there are some people we just simply don't mess around with them when they were angry. Gio has the leadership skills. People respect him, they listen and I could see they trusted him. Dylan had the skills of being ruthless. He knew business meant business and gets the job done whenever asked. It would be a challenge but I would decide by next week.

Camilla walks right pass by me and I snake my hands on her ass. She looks back and punches me in my shoulder. "Ow." I whisper and she chuckles. "Treat me with respect." She says and I look at her and agree. I mouth sorry and she goes on with her day. Deena had been walking with her and smile.

Camilla had been spending a lot of time with Deena. She finally agreed to be one of us and she has been initiated yesterday. I put cam in charge of showing her around and training her. It would keep not only her busy but Cam was a rookie and showing someone the way of the crew is a way or not becoming a rookie and moving onto a veteran. She didn't know that but we did. It was the ultimate test  for every rookie. Teach another rookie the right way of things and become a veteran. We never announced how they did it. We whisper it in secret so that when the next rookie comes in the other rookie wouldn't know the test until they've already passed or failed.

Everyone was already planning her veteran party because everyone knew she was just that good. Let alone we never underestimate anyone. We always believe everyone passes the test. There's only been one person in history to ever fail it.

Story for another day. I was heading out for the day. I wasn't coming back tonight. I was taking my too 3 for a last ultimate test in the woods. They knew who they were because I just posted it on out board. I head to our crew living room and announce everyone to gather.

"As you can see on the board is now our top 3 for co leader." I say and everyone looks at the board just waiting to read who it is.

"I respect you all and thank you for your patience. I picked these three based off skills. I want to say now you're heading out with me tonight o the last phase of my quest. When I pick my winner next week, I want the other two to know I respect and love the hard work. You have amazing skills my dudes. The co leader will leader in the week that I am out. In case of anything else I will go to this person for consultations. If I choose they will co lead with me. They're not an apprentice just strictly a co leader. I have not decided if I want to do that yet but even if I don't do not bull shit me because I'm watching you all every day. At all times. Thank you again." I say and everyone rushes to the board.

"Respect." Howard says to me. He was good but I didn't choose him and simply because he was like a little brother. He was too young. I was too young but I earned my place. I just couldn't put this pressure on him. At least not yet.

"Meet me in 1 hour outside. Bring no more than 3 things. Out of those 3, only one can be a weapon so choose resourcefully." I say to the three and they nod. Everyone goes onto doing their usual daily duties.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a drink. I sit down on our stool and watch Camilla talk to Deena. I try to listen in on what they're talking about but I could only hear so much.

I see her jump up and pull out her gun and I thought all hell would break loose but soon I realized she was teacher her a lesson. Which is Rule #1. Always be ready for anything, anywhere and anytime. Deena knocks the gun out of her hand, empties it and throws it.
Cam give her props and then shows her the Cam ways.

"Your turn." She says. She pulls it out on her and cam shakes her head. "See not now. I was ready for that. Catch me off guard." And with that I found a way to intervene. I was going to be the distraction.

"Babe." I call her over and she looks at Deena. She tells her she'll be back and she comes in for a kiss. I hug her tightly and signal Deena.

"Get her.." I whisper and she laughs but nods her head yes.

"What are you doing?" Cam ask and I laugh. "Nothing babe. I'm leaving in a bit and just wanted a quick second with you." I say pecking her lips. She smiles and looks down. I lift her chin. "You're so beautiful." And I see her eyes sparkle. She was beautiful and I didn't want her looking down ever. Her face way gold.

*click* Deena comes just barely pulling the gun out ready to reach for Camilla when she pushes me to the side and grabs Deena from behind flipping her onto her back. Oww. It totally hurt me but I laughed and shook my head. Camilla shakes her head and picks up her gun.

"I'm always ready. Sorry you had to see my famous Killa Cam move." She says and I help Deena up. She thanks me and grabs her back.

Cam pecks my lips and helps her back to the couches. At this point I was helplessly smiling because she was perfect and truthfully Camilla was starting to become one of the best. She was always ready. Not even I was ready for the little stunt she just pulled. Time for business though. Onto the last of the last.

Been updating all day and will continue for the next three days. I want to upload 2-4 chapter every day until Friday.

IMPORTANT: GUYS PLEASE COMMENT!! If you'd like me to write about Justin and Valentina/Gio/Dylan's night to decide who wins. I know there isn't much of you but if no one comments then I'm going to SKIP the challenge and summarize it in the next chapter. Please let me know as I will be writing it tonight. Thanks!