Start Over

Well what can I say, I've been busy all summer. Work, friend, family, the usual.

I got my papers officially releasing me from college. I was so happy. I got my business degree. Mostly because I passed the test with a 100. Then plus ten because I wrote a four page essay about what I learned. I'm a nerd, but it will all pay off in the end.

I visited mom. Robert died two weeks after summer started. Mom was crying. I think I'm crazy because I laughed at her. My sister was there to consul her. I looked after Champion. I didn't even bother going to the funeral.

Champion is doing good. He is about to have a birthday soon. He loves to laugh and play. He lays on me and falls asleep or has conversation. He can talk good enough for it to be understandable. It's funny because he doesn't use his words. He likes to coo and scream. I don't really know why. He just waddles around and eats. He is so chubby and cute. His little fat body is so adorable.

Celeste gave birth recently. She has a healthy 10 lbs 9 oz baby. He big, but he healthy. His daddy wants him to grow up and be a heart breaker. Celeste gave him a look when he said that. Little Calvin is going to be a human angel and not no damn idiotic heart breaker.

Dad has part custody of Champion. Mom has the other part. She is getting her act together. It's about damn time.

Julie and Whitney both got married at the same time. It was a double wedding. They looked so cute. Jordan stomach getting big. She about ready to pop. Just three more months. Her and Nathan eloped. I was shocked. Well at least they tied the knot.

Aidan is now a woman. He had his sex change and now is ready to become a worker in my dad's company. I'm so happy for him. He... well she will manage one of the many stores.

Rick married Katelyn because of the baby. He cheats on her every chance he gets. Once a cheater, always a cheater. Shakin my damn head.

Lennie and Daniela are in love. They stay kissing. Lawd jesus. Lennie is like a brother to me now. Daniela is like a sister.

I'm just about to live life to the fullest. I don't know what is going to happen. I just want to keep it drama free. I say this every year, but it's always an evil bitchy ass female that's got to try me. Ugh! Then it be stupid ass thirsty ass niggas too. I can't win for losing.

Oh well. I guess I'll try and hold my tongue and ignore these hos. I just need to start over.

hey all

yes I'm going to post a question chapter

it's new, but I want to try new things.

I keep coming up with these new plans.

well comment and vote.

as plenty of questions.

as many as you can think of about the series so far and the new characters and Charmed

I want to make the question chapter sort of long.

anyway byes.

smooches.