Goodbye Sex

Xavier called me earlier today telling me that he had something to talk to me about. He'll be by here tomorrow. Today, I'm just going to chill with the girls.

I went into my room and grabbed some clothing. A caramel colored, button down, long sleeved blouse with little black birds all over it. A black skirt that's just above the knee. Black stockings and black leather flats.

I did my make-up and undid my twists. I puffed my hair out and then put on my clothes. It's the middle of February and its cold, so I grabbed my mid thigh length, white coat. I put on earrings and bracelets.

I hot into my car and drove to Roscoe's chicken and waffles. I parked and got out. I walked into the building and went to the table. There sat Jordan, Julie, Whitney, Raven, Daniela, and Danielle.

They were all in one booth. It's a big booth, so I think I can fit my wide hips and big booty in. I have enough to take up two seats.

"Hey y'all" I said with a smile.

"Hey Charmed" they all said in unison. We laughed and I sat down and started talking.

Jordan had on a grey sweater and some blue jeans. She has never been one to dress real fancy or girly, she is simply. Her long hair was up in a bun. Her make-up was on point. She can do her make-up really good.

Julie had on a long sleeved black dress that hugged her body. She had on knee high boots and a small jacket. She had her hair cut in a swooped over like manner.

Whitney had her hair in a ponytail. She wore a white button down blouse and some tight blue jeans. She had on some Nikes and a blue leather jacket.

Raven sported a grey maxi dress with some grey sandals and a grey jacket. She had her hair in one long braid going to one side with bangs in the front. She had on red lipstick, eyeliner, and blush. She looked cute.

Daniela sported a neon pink sweater with leather black pants and black sneakers. She had her hair high lighted a dark blue. She had it in a bob. She had it styled up into a pixie cut. It brought out her high cheek bones.

Danielle looked Emo. She had on all black everything. Her black t-shirt had a skull on it and her black jeans had rips in them. She sported black gloves with the fingers out and black short black snow boots. her hair was cut into a red and black boy cut and she sported black lipstick and smokey eye make-up. The look did suit her. She looked, perfectly herself.

"So what y'all been up to" I asked.

"Girl nothing just started dating TJ." Raven said.

"Woaohh!" I said.

"Pregnant" Julie said rubbing her belly. Now that I looked at her, she did have a nit of a belly.

"Working and talking to Maxwell. He is a nice guy" Danielle said.

"Nothing just had my baby" Jordan said.

"Aww" I said.

"Getying a divorce" Whitney said dryly.

"About to move into my new house with Lennie" Daniela said. I smiled.

Looks like they got it together. Well except Whitney. I asked her, but she didn't want to talk about it. Oh god.

"Damn I feel like I'm missing everything with my friends. I just been so busy with family and school and work and Xavier since he broke up with his girlfriend for me." I said

All eyes were on me. Oh lord. Now I got to give more detail. Oh well. I'll start now.

"We had sex a couple months ago and then we went out on a date and he kissed me and Paula caught him. Her mom, dad, and sister seen it." I said.

Everyone mouths was open. They eyes was big. Oh my god. I'm about to get judged.

"So you fucked him while he had a girlfriend Charmed?" Julie said.

"Yea.." I said sadly.

"Good cause she a Bitch" Julie said.

We all laughed. I was glad I didn't get judged. My friends were understanding. We ordered our food and talked, ate, and laughed for another hour. I then went home, took a shower, and took my ass to bed.

.............................................................

I woke up with a head ache. I took a Aspirin and got in the shower. I took a hot 15 minute shower and washed my hair. I got out and dried off. I put on lotion and deodorant. I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I put on my bra and panty set and my button down t shirt with a sweater over it. I put on a black mid thigh length skirt and some black shoes. I out on some gold jewelry and make-up.

I sat down and called Xavier. I decided I would rather talk to him at my house than meet him somewhere. He answered on the third ring.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Hey. I want you to come to my house and tell me. I'm not much in the mood to go any place. So can you come?" I asked.

"Of course. Anything for you. I'm on my way to your house anyway. Can I tell you over the phone?" he said.

"Sure what is it?" I asked.

"I'm leaving in two days" he said.

My heart stopped. My new friend, is about to become another long lost one. I felt like crying. Ugh! Do I have to lose everyone!?

"Why?" I asked. I could feel tears forming in my eyes.

"It's because I have a better job offer in Oregon" he said.

"Oh." I said.

We talked some more and then hung up. Now I really feel shitty. I felt my head ache start to come back. I started to cry.

In five minutes, I heard a knock on my door. I opened it and there stood a sad looking Xavier. I let him in and we sat in the living room.

"So you're leaving?" I said starting to cry again.

"Yea. But don't cry. You'll be fine. I'll call, Skype, and write you" he said.

"Okay." I said looking down.

The next thing I knew, we were kissing. We were touching. We ended up having sex for hours. Good bye sex is some very good sex.

hey all

aww I know you sad Xavier leaving.

Get over it niggas

There will be more dudes to come.

comment and vote

ask questions

smooches