Bring yo fit to work day

Today is my first day to class. I hope it goes well. Only 20 people have her class cause it's advanced. How I got into advanced I will never know.

We have to wear one of our designs to class. Yes I am going to most definitely wear my blue suit. I sewed this after I found out Aaron had cheated. The sadder or angrier I am, the better the job I do.

I put it on and looked at myself. I had on a black and white striped shirt under it. I had on some block sandals and a black and gold bracelet.

I out on my make-up and tended to my hair. I'm going to try something new and keep it curly all year. It feels better curly anyway.

I grabbed my keys and left my two bedroom apartment. I got in my new Lexus that I used my go-cart and the rest of my savings to buy and drove to fashion school. I parked and got out. I walked in the huge, clean, nicely decorated building. I went to the class I was assigned to. Class 56B.

I walked in. I guess I'm early. It's only wight people right now including myself. I sat in the front and put my keys in my purse.

"This is your design?" The funny looking teacher asked.

"Yes ma'am. I sewed it when I was going through. It kept me busy and made me feel better. It's my first time wearing it." I said.

"Good cause I love it! Class this is Charmed Jones. She is the daughter or McAllen. She has clothing being sold at most of his boutiques. People rave over it" I blushed.

People whispered and looked at me. One girl who was pretty and light skinned with long hair rolled her eyes. She was thin and looked like she could be a model. Her clothing was pretty.

I guess this is the bitch I'm going to have to deal with this year. Why is there always a bitch to deal with? Oh well. It's bring yo fit to work day. So I guess I'll focus on my fit.

Hey all

comment and vote

I know its short

it's just a filler

smooches