Told off.

I can't believe my mom coming here causing so much drama. Don't she know don't nobody want her ass here in the first place?

I'm going to meet up with her today after I get out of work and see what's up with her. My shift is now from 6:00am to 1:00 pm.

I went to work and did what all I had to do. I hope momma don't over react when we meet up like she normally do. We really need family therapy. It's so much drama and tension.

I got home and took a shower. I changed into a brown blouse with brown pants, brown shoes, and a white jacket. I grabbed my leopard print bag and put on make-up.

I got in my car and drove to Dinos. (A/N made up). I parked and walked in. I walked to the table my mom was at and sat down. She looked at me. She had so much hurt in her eyes.

"Courtney what was that shit about last week?" I asked with an angry look on my face.

"Antonio tried to get slick" she said.

"His name is Anthony." I said.

"I really don't care. He asked me what I was doing at the house like I can't visit my ex husband. He turned him out. He made him gay!" she cried.

"Don't be an idiot. He did not turn dad out. Dad has been gay for a long time. He didn't even meet Anthony until he moved here. He was openly gay before we even met" I said rolling my eyes at my mom's stupidity.

"Whatever" she said. She had tears in her eyes.

"Mom you need to stop. All you have done is cause trouble for everyone who has really cared about you over some black ass nigga. I tried to tell you he was hurting me, but to you he could do no wrong. After I left, he started showing you what it was I was talking about. Now you see how bad you ruined your life because we've moved on and become happier without you." I said.

"I...I just want my life back" she said putting her face in her hands. "I miss Robert so much" she said.

"You miss a nigga that ruined your life? You miss a nigga that hurt your daughter and ruined your relationship with your whole family? Okay stupid. Miss him." I said.

"Bitch don't talk to me like that. I've had all I can take of yo funky ass attitude! I'm tired of bullshit!" my mom yelled.

"Stop causing a damn scene." I said.

"Whatever Charmed." she said frowning at me.

"We need to go to therapy. Family therapy." I said.

"Yea so you can learn to respect me you little bitch!" she yelled. She got up and walked away.

I dialed my sister number. She answered on the fifth ring.

"Hello?" she said excitedly.

"She pissed me the fuck off. She said she miss Robert. She called me all kinds of bitches. We need to go to family therapy" I said.

"Yea. Where'd you get the idea?" she asked.

"Dad suggested it last week after she left" I said.

"Oh ok. Fine. Look I gotta call you back. I got some cleaning to do" she said.

"Alright. Bye" I hung up and left the restaurant. I headed home. Time like this, I wish Sean and Sonia were still around. I would have someone to talk to.

hey all

comment and vote

smooches

Oh yea read Fire, Bad Chick, and Left at the alter. Also Lost Beauty. And tall and Thin.

I'm going to start a series about an albino girl. One of my best friends is albino, so so of course I want to make a story to talk about the struggle.

:) byes. See ya next chapter