Bitches

I woke up and got in the shower. I washed and scrubbed my body for ten minutes. I got out and brushed my teeth, washed my face, fixed my hair, and put deodorant and lotion on.

I walked out the bathroom and put on my bra and panty set. I put on a black turtle neck crop top, a grey and black skirt, and a black and white jacket that you usually see the jocks in movies wearing. I then put on my black and white Adidas and my gold bracelet. I put on my make-up and sunglasses and got my bag.

I left and got in my car and drove to school. I parked and got out. I was walking, when I bumped into someone. I looked up to see it was the girl from class.

"What the fuck!" she yelled in my face

"That was an accident. You ain't gotta yell all in my face.", I snapped.

"Bitch fuck you! You don't know me! I'm Paula Richardson! Fuck what you heard!" she said.

"Ain't nobody heard shit about yo bony ass! Move!" I pushed her to the side and walked off.

She must don't know I'm not to be played with. I'm that bitch. I walked into class and sat down. In early as hell. Ten minutes.

"Hey Charmed!" Daniela called over. I walked over there to see her and two other people.

"Hey girl. Hey y'all" I greeted them.

"Hey. This is my cousin Danielle. She's the helper for the fashion classes on this hall" I shook hands with Danielle. "And this is my bestie Noah. He is a pupil in this class"I shook his hand as well.

"How y'all doing?" I asked.

"Girl I'm good. I'm waiting on my mister right tho. You got a brother?" Noah said. I could tell he was a top.

"Yea. I got a friend. His name is Aidan. He just had a sex change" I said.

"Put me up on that" he said.

"Alright. I feel like Ms.Match Maker!" I chanted while dancing.

"Girl yaaas hunty!" Noah cheered.

"You want to go to a party we having this weekend at Daniela house?" Danielle asked.

"Hell yea. I know it's gin be live!" i cooed.

"Yuus hunty! Best believe sugar chile!" Daniela cheered.

"Alright. I'll go." I said with a huge smile.

"I got a question Charmed." Noah said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Is Diggy Simmons cute to you?" he asked.

"Hell yea! That nigga is erthang!" I said.

"Yaaas girl! You bestie for life!" he cheered.

Daniela and Danielle Laughed. So did me and Noah. We all took our seats in the back. This gon be my school crew.

We some bad bitches. Daniela thick just not big thick. She has the hips and thighs and ass. She got a small pudge. She got a shape though.

Danielle is built like me. Super wide hips, thick legs, big boobs, thin waist. She was a caramel brown and had shoulder length hair. She had an emo style. Neon and black were her favorite colors. Her eyes were a chocolate brown and she had huge eyes. She was adorable.

Noah looked just like Todrick Hall. He was just darker skinned. He would be perfect for Aidan or should I say Avila. That's his new name.

I saw Paula walk in with her crew. This bitch really think she can fuck with me. I'm not about to sweat her. I'm a do me. Fuck them bitches.

Hey all

I know its short

I'm trying to introduce all the characters

I still have a few to go.

Bare with me.

comment and vote