Sabotage

Today is the first day we show off our sewing technique for Joan. I'm using the cloth my grandmother gave me to make a wrap dress. Then I can wear it and remember her forever.

I got up and took a shower. I got out, dried off, and lotioned my body. I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I put on deodorant and put on my shirt that I made that says Divine Beast and my tan skirt that flares out. I put on a black leather jacket over it and put on my tan wedge heels.

I undid my twisters and had my hair curly all over. I smiled at what I saw in the mirror and grabbed my purse. I walked to my car and got in. I drove to class and parked in the driveway. I got out and went to my class. I sat down at my assigned sewing machine. I took out my cloth and started sewing. 

All of a sudden, the machine made a big whole in my cloth. I quickly turned it off and called the teacher over.

"My machine, it ripped a hole in the fabric my dead grandma gave me." I said as tears fell down my face.

"This had to be done on purpose. Somebody rigged it. It wouldn't just do that." Joan said.

I looked around and saw Paula with a guilty expression. I instantly got mad. That is fucking it. This botch is about to go down.

"Bitch my grandmother gave me this! This was all I fucking had left! You ruined it!,I'm going to beat yo bony ass ho! Watch yo fuckin back bitch!" I yelled as I walked out the class.

This bitch has messed with the wrong one. I can't believe this shit. I'm going to fucking kill her ass.

I got in my car and sat. I let the tears stream down my face. I cried for ten minutes. I then drove home. I'm so fucking mad. I need to call Xavier.

I dialed his number and called. He answered on the second ring.

"Hello?" he said.

"Your girlfriend is going to die if she even says anything to me or looks at me or comes near me" I said through clenched teeth.

"Huh? What happened?" he asked.

"That bitch rigged my sewing machine. I was sewing with the cloth my dead grandmother gave me" I said crying.

"What the hell!? That's fucked up!" he yelled.

"I know. I'm gon beat her bony ass" I said.

"Let me talk to her. I'll get her in check" he said.

"You better" I said.

"alright. I'll call you later."he said.

"Alright bye" I said.

We hung up. I can't believe this jealous ho tried to sabotage me. This is bullshit!

hey all

What do you think?

hope you like it

comment and vote.

I know its short.

Bare with me.

smooches