Momma Momma

I got Champion for the day. My dad needed a break. He decided he wants to run around the house all day, so I been chasing him.

"Champion quit playin and get yo lil ass over here" I said.

"No I wanna pway Siddu!" he said as he continued to run around.

"Get yo ass over here!" I yelled.

He slowly walked over to. I picked him up and put him in the bed. He laid on a pillow and played with his toes. He knows when I mean business.

I sat beside him and turned on cartoons. He watched Cubo for like an hour and fell asleep. I decided to cook while he was sleep. I cooked fried chicken, mac and cheese, and buttery rolls.

Champion must have smelled the food cooking because he walked in right when I finished saying he was hungry. His lil ass is something else. But he my world though. I'm still thinking about adopting him.

"Siddu I want chick chick" he said referring to chicken. "I want macawoni and chweese. I want woes. I want Cake" he said naming everything I had cooked.

"Okay baby. Let Siddu make you a plate" I said.

"I want pate" he said. I put him in his high chair with a sippy cup full of juice. I fixed his plate and brought it to him. "Yaaay momma!" he said. I smiled and almost cried.

I walked back into the kitchen and made myself a plate. I at at the table with my baby and we ate. He told me how Mamo (my dad) bought him some new toys.

"Mamo get me sum toy. He say I be good boy momna" he said.

"Good. Finish eating so we can go night night." I said.

"Otay momma" he finished eating and I put cleaned up. He went to sleep soon as his face touched the pillow.

I got in bed beside him and laid on my back and laid on my back. He laid on my stomach and went to sleep. I soon drifted off.

............................................................

I woke up to Champion crying. He was whining because he was hungry and he needed his pull up changed. He is potty trained, but he sometimes pees on himself at night.

I got his other pull up and changed him after giving him a bath. I cooked some oatmeal for him and put him in his high chair. I went in the bathroom and took a 10 minute shower. I got out and dried off. I put on a bra and panty set, some shorts, and a tank top. I went and checked in Champion. He was done eating. I took him out his high chair and put the bowl away.

I got him dressed and brushed my teeth while he brushed his. I put him in a polo shirt with black jeans and black Jordans. I brushed his waves and sat him on the bed.

I did my hair and put on a blue, pink, and black blouse. I then put on a black skirt and black heels. I got Champion and put him in the car with his stuff. I got in and drove to Dad house.

I parked and got out. I got Champion and his stuff and took him to the door. My dad opened the door mad as hell.

"Courtney?" I asked.

He nodded and we walked in. I could hear Courtney and Dad's husband arguing. I went into the living room to see what was going on. My mom was going off.

"He was mine first nigga you turned him out! You ain't shit!" my mom yelled.

"Bitch fuck you ho! Don't start no shit!" Anthony yelled.

"Shit!" Champion said.

They looked over at us and I looked down at Champion. "That is a bad word Champion. No!" I said to him. He nodded and hugged my leg. He doesn't remember Courtney.

"You got my baby cussin now nigga! Fuck you!" she walked over and tried to grab Champion, but he screamed and started crying. I picked him up and looked at my mom's tear filled face. "I've turned all my kid's against me" she said with tears streaming down her face.

"Yea. Pretty much ma." I said

"I'm leaving." she walked out. I don't know where she going. I just hope she don't come back. We can't be dealing with her over dramatic ass.

hey all

I know it's short

comment and vote

smooches