First kiss

Ezra was looking at his picture of his parents as he was a kid. Sabine give it too me for my birthday I don't tell thank her about it so I'm going too say thank you. I got up and walked in the ghost too knock on Sabine's bedroom door.

Sabine's pov
I was just painting in tell I heard a knock on my door so i opened it too see Ezra with his new look much taller then me, haircut and more. Can I umm come in said Ezra, yeah sure said Sabine. Ezra sit down and said sabine do you remember this as he showed it to her, the hologram with you and your parents? Yes I didn't say think you said Ezra and got up, thank you for it said Ezra and he walked out of Sabine's room, she said too herself your welcome ezzy.

A couple days later.

Ezra's pov
I was outside thinking about my parents, I remember when I was 7 the empire took them away from me but what if they took me too they probably make me as Stormtrooper or something different. Then I heard a noise and I turned around too see Sabine looking at me.

Sabine's pov
Ezra are you doing okay? Said Sabine, yes I think said Ezra why are you not here for? Said Ezra, I just wanted too talk too you said Sabine, what do you want too talk about Sabine? Said Ezra, I just want too say that I......said Sabine, what tell me wha....Ezra tried too say but Sabine just cut him off by kissing him.

Ezra's pov
I was in shock when Sabine was kissing me, I closed my eyes and kiss her back, Sabine stop kissing Ezra as she turned red so did Ezra, that's what I wanted too say said Sabine as she put her hands on Ezra's chest, I have too tell you something said Ezra, and that is? Said Sabine, I love you Sabine Wren, well I have too tell you something too said Sabine, and that is said Ezra, I love you too Ezra Bridger, as she kissed him again.

The end......