Iron man is ezra part two

Ezra's pov
I'm finally happy again in my life because Sabine is in my life again as she moved in my place, I walked down too my workshop as I hit a button that should me armour Red and Gold, sir Miss wren is looking for you said Cortana, tell her I'll be up there soon said Ezra as he looked at the newest armour he made, MK 3 said Ezra as he walked upstairs too see Sabine in a dress, wow Sabine you look beautiful said Ezra, thank you Mr Bridger but we have a meeting said Sabine, oh crap I forgot said Ezra as he got ready too go too the meeting as Sabine was with him.

Later on.

They got too Ezra's father's company as a lot of people where asking questions and taking pictures of Sabine and Ezra walking into the building, (Ezra has the same look like Tony Stark in the movies, Looks like this)

(The closest I can find)

Sabine's pov
Ezra? Yes Sabine said Ezra, can you shave your beard off? Wait what? No first it's not called a beard it's a go-tea said Ezra, (I think you spell it that way)
Whatever Ezra I like it but I love you more said Sabine as she kissed Ezra as Ezra kissed Sabine back, they stopped and looked at each other and smiled, hello Mr Bridger said Miss Pots, but saw Sabine, oh Miss Wren nice to meet you said Miss Pots, nice to meet you too but me and Ezra as too go too the meeting said Sabine as she grabbed Ezra's hand and walked in the room where the meeting is at.

30 minutes in the meeting.
NO THE WEAPONS ARE SET DOWN!!! But Mr Bridger we need the weapons too...NO! I said no, I was their when I saw them using the guns and weapons My father and I made, they used it against very one, I'm not letting more innocent people die or worse, Women and children will get hurt or they die, so that's why I'm stopping the weapons my father and I made together said Ezra as he walked out of the room as Sabine was right besides Ezra. You did great ezzy said Sabine as she was holding Ezra's hand.

Later at Ezra's house (like Tony Stark's house looks like)

Ezra's pov
Sabine and I are both at home as Sabine was asleep in bed but I couldn't sleep because of the nightmares I have that day that change me. I got out of bed as I walked down into my workshop as I hit a button and the MK 3 armour should as I heard the Tourette's soldiers are using the weapons, I turned on my suit and it was put on me.
(It looks like this)

I was ready too destroy the weapons I mead where I was hostage at

I was ready too destroy the weapons I mead where I was hostage at. Cortana suit statuses? Said Ezra, weapons online, jets online, flares online, and more said Cortana, let's go said Ezra as he flyed out of his house as Sabine was doing art work like she always does. Sir coming too the point where you where hostage said Cortana, good said Ezra as Ezra saw the Jericho missiles, but heard a kid screaming, I stopped too hear crying as I looked too see a kids dad going too be shot with other men too and women and children too, so I stop it. I landed on the ground as the man was going too shot the dad of the boy that was watching, they all started too shot me but likely me the armour will protect me, I shot them back as I killed them but turned around too see more terrorist soldiers with their guns on the women and their children as I aimed at them and shot them from hurting the women and the children but saw the other man that had me hostage, he was hiding but I can see him I punched the wall as I grabbed him and though him on the ground as the civilians I saved was looking at him as I said He's all yours.

Later the weapons was destroyed.

I got back home too take off my armour as I walked out of the workshop.
Ezra where have you been? Said Sabine as she was looking at Ezra. I was out said Ezra, yes but you flyed out of the house said Sabine, wait no I can't fly out of the house said Ezra, yes you did said Sabine as she should Ezra a video she took, Sabine please....Ezra tried too say but Sabine said its okay Ezra your secret is safe with me said Sabine but then kiss Ezra as he kissed her back as they made out for the night.

Too be continued.....
And remember the force will always be with you. Mammal out.