Sabine eats ezra

Hey guys mammal here, I found this picture on the Sabezra on Google and it's so messed up😂, Oh Jesus Christ forgive me.

Sabine's pov
I was very hungry and eat but I was still hungry, I saw Ezra doing something like a prank, hey Ezra what are you doing? Oh I'm just doing things said Ezra.

Ezra's pov
I looked at Sabine and she was going too do something like a prank on me or something, she grabbed me and opened her mouth, SABINE WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!! Said Ezra but it was too late Sabine just eaten Ezra whole.

Sabine's pov
I sit down as I eat whole and my belly was very big, I had too put my belly on the table and sit down as I heard Ezra say, 'Sabine please let me out' sorry Ezra but you have stay in there for a while now said Sabine as she smiled happy. Come on Sabine I don't do anything too you, why did you do this for? Said Ezra, I was hungry said Sabine, SO YOU EAT ME! Said Ezra, yep said Sabine and you tasted good said Sabine as she put her hand on her belly.

Ezra's pov
Great on I'm in Sabine's stomach, just a great day I'm having and I know what's going too happen next she would need to go the bathroom oh God not that, but got a idea.

Sabine's pov
I felt Ezra move inside my belly, I felt good but it was hurting me now, Ezra stop! Said Sabine, I want out! Said Ezra, not let Ezra said Sabine. Oh my God what's Hera going too thank about this? Said Ezra.

Later on...
Hera's pov
I walked in the kitchen to see Sabine with a big belly and walk off but said too myself wait what! I want back I the kitchen and said Sabine why is your belly like that?

Sabine's pov
Oh don't you know I eat Ezra said Sabine, WHAT! Said Hera, No she eat me said Ezra inside Sabine's belly, said Ezra, how are you going too do with him? Said Hera, I'll let him out soon said Sabine as she smiled.

Later on....
Sabine's pov
I gave birth too Ezra as he was out of me, SABINE WHAT THE HELL! Said Ezra, no don't say that too mommy said Sabine, what no your not my mother said Ezra as he looked at Sabine. Sabine just laugh and said I'm not and I'm sorry that too you Ezra said Sabine as she gave him a kiss on his cheek.

Ezra's pov
Ohh she just kiss me? Said Ezra but had stuff on his clothes and said ahh that's disgusting as Ezra walked in the shower and clean himself off. I got out but been stop by Sabine.

Sabine's pov
Hey ezzy Said Sabine, umm your not going too eat me again? Said Ezra, no I'm not said Sabine as she kissed him again and walked away.

The end.....for now.

I know it's messed up but I wanted too do it, oh Jesus Christ have mercy on my soul.