I want you home

Sabine's pov
It's been 5 years know sense Ezra made he's sacrifice too save his home planet and his people and the crew and even me too, I remember Ezra's last words he said too me, Sabine I love you he said I was going too say too him I love you too but he was gone my ezzy but I know he's out there somewhere and I'm going too find him but it hurts me too think about Ezra every night before I go to sleep, the family picture of Ezra's parents and Ezra in it too, I found it in the ghost before I started to live in Ezra's old tower, it was Ezra's home know it's mine, my mother and father still wants me back home to Mandorlarier to marry a warrior but I don't I love Ezra more than before. I was still thinking about Ezra but I knew what I had too do find Ezra and Bring him home, then I saw a ship flying above the place where I live, it was Ahosoka's ship, I got very happy to see this she finally come here to help me find Ezra.

Later at the place where Sabine and Ahosoka meet again.

I had my figure on Ezra's cheek and said I'm coming too Bring you back ezzy said Sabine as she turned around too see Ahosoka all in white as she said ready? Yes I am said Sabine as she walked into Ahosoka's ship as we took off to find Ezra

A couple of weeks later looking for Ezra.

Sabine's pov
I was sad still about Ezra, made he's hurt out their or something else, I heard we got out of hyperspace as I ran into the copit of the ship with Ahosoka to see a partly destroyed stardestrer that Ezra was on, THERE! the ship that Ezra was on with Thrawn said Sabine, Sabine please be careful we have to be quite said Ahosoka as she landed her ship in the hager bay. I got out as I was happy that we find Thrawn's Stardestrer, okay Ezra was up in the bridge of the ship said Sabine as Ahosoka followed Sabine too find Ezra, as they got too the bridge of the stardestrer they saw a dead body that his clothes where white and they know that was Thrawn's dead body but where is Ezra, as the find something moving to them both as Sabine grabbed her blasters and Ahosoka turned on her lightsabers as the hooded man ran away from us. HEY! Came back here said Sabine as she ran after the hooded man as Sabine stop running too see she was lost as she tried to find her away out but heard a voice saying who are you? As he walked closer to Sabine as he had a blaster out and took off his hood and too see.......EZRA!