Iron man is ezra

Flashback 8 years ago.

Ezra's pov
Sabine stop I know it's bad but the weapons I make saves lives, Save Lives! No Ezra your weapons kills people! If the weapon got in the wrong hands it will kill the innocent people women children! Sabine please stop, NO YOU STOP BRIDGER IM LEAVING YOU!!! Said Sabine as she walked out of the door.

8 years past when Sabine left me, I have my own company Bridger, I still make weapons but hate myself when Sabine left me. I walked in my office as a lady said hi Mr Bridger, hello Miss Pots, said Ezra as he looked out of a widow and saw Sabine's last name called Miss Wren's art school, I just looked at it as I was thinking about seeing her but it would hurt me too see her again. Mr Bridger you have at army teach said Miss Pots, thank you for remembering me Miss Pots said Ezra as he walked out of his office and show the army their new toy.

Later after when Ezra was talking about the weapon.

Ezra's pov
Ezra you should come with me said roadie, I'll be fine Roadie said Ezra. I was making plans on my holo pad as a trooper was looking at me, why are you looking at me like that? Said Ezra, oh I'm sorry sir I...I'm a fan of your works sir said the trooper, you do? Yes I do but it was your father's work I liked I was little when I wanted a phone of him and I together but he's gone said the trooper, what's your name? Said Ezra, oh I'm Jackson said the trooper, will you know who I am said Ezra, yes I do your father was Kanan and Hera Bridger said Jackson. Yes they are said Ezra, you said you wanted a photo of you and my father together right? Yes sir, do you want a picture of you and me? Yes sir my son would like that said Jackson, hey Lt can you take a picture of me and Mr Bridger said Jackson, sure as the Lt took the picture of both of them. Thanks Mr Bridger said Jackson, your welcome jackson said Ezra, IN COMING!!! As Ezra's Jeep was hit with a missile as Ezra was thrown out of the army jeep as he hit the ground hard.

Ezra's pov
I started too wake up as Jackson was putting his hands on my chest as I looked there was blood everywhere on me, MR BRIDGER! STAY WITH US! Said Jackson as a second soldier was a medic but was shot in the back of the head as Jackson was shot in his neck, as he got hit he just looked in my eyes as he died. There he is said a terrorist as a couple had guns on me, NO! STOP! I need him alive said one guy as he looked at me as I blacked out.
HURRY!! HE'S GOING TOO DIE IF YOU DON'T HELP ME!! Said someone as I was partly awake as I saw them put something in my chest and I blacked out again.

Later on.

Ezra's pov
I woke up too see a man looking at me as he was checking out my chest, ah good Mr Bridger your awake said the man, who are you? Said Ezra, my name is Nicholas, and I'm a doctor, I looked at my chest as something was in me, what the hell did you do too me? Said Ezra, (oh and I forgot Ezra's 26 and Sabine's 27 in the book) I saved your life Mr Bridger said Nicholas, what is it? Said Ezra, it's a magnet battery it's keeping the little metal prices going too your heart. So this is keeping me alive? What for? Said Ezra, there's a leader terrorist that wants you too make him the new weapon you made, the Jericho missile? Said Ezra, yes.

Then they heard someone's talking in a different language, who is it? Said Ezra, as that man walked in the cave cell, Mr Bridger it's nice to meet you said the leader terrorist, my name is Kai al, he said, what do you want? Said Ezra, I want you too make that missile said Kai al, as Ezra looked at the soldiers of Kai al has the guns his father made, as Ezra looked back at Kai al and Ezra said never. They bet up Ezra after he agreed too make the weapon.

A couple of weeks later.

Ezra's pov
I made the weapon they wanted but it wasn't the weapon they didn't know what's going too happen to them. Mr Bridger you ready? Yes help me with it said Ezra as Necklace helped Ezra with the armour on. (The armour looks like this)