The truth of your mother

It's been 8 years now since my beautiful wife Sabine wren Bridger died now it was hard on me with my daughter Mira she was just 3 years old since Sabine made her sacrifice for Mira and I, Mira's now 11 years old she has nightmares about that day since her mother died but I feel like she didn't she's out their live I can feel it, but Mira and I live on Lothal too be safe. Daddy? Yes Mira what is it? What truey happened too mommy? She...I...I think it's time too tell you the truth said Ezra as they both walked home.

Ezra's pov
Sit down Mira said Ezra as his daughter sit down on the couch as she looked at her father, as Ezra sit down on the couch too, I think it's time too tell you the truth about your mother said Ezra as he had a tear going do his face, daddy don't be sad said Mira as she hugged her father. Ezra stop crying as he hugged his daughter back. Okay said Ezra, it's time too tell you the truth said ezra as he looked at his daughter. Okay daddy said Mira. You where 3 years old at the time when attack happened on Mandorlarier said Ezra, your mother and I was protecting you from a clan named visla (I think that's how you spell it like that) they had your mother took her away but your mother wouldn't go out with a fight she was done fighting them she killed a couple of them then he came shot your mother 4 times in her chest, as he shot her for the last time shot her in the head killing her and they took her body with them. I was fell of anger when that happened but I knew I had too raise you up be myself. That's the truth of your mother I couldn't save her and I can't lose you Mira.

Mira's pov
I couldn't believe what my father said but he was hurt more then me, I hugged him as he hugged me back.

Ezra's pov
Mira I think it's time for you too have something said Ezra as he stop hugging his daughter, what would that be father? Said Mira. Ezra opened a safe door and what it had in it was.....Sabine's old armour when she was a teenager. Wow was that? It is your mother's old armour when she and I was a teenager but your mother wanted you too have this when you turned 15 but your 11 but it's yours now said Ezra as Mira hugged her father and Ezra hugged his daughter back, (the armour look is the season 4 look)

Later on..
Mira walked out with her mother's old armour on and said too her father, how do I look? Said Mira, Ezra turned around too see his daughter in Sabine's old armour, you just look like your mother said Ezra as he give her Sabine's blasters and wrist bands too (I forgot how to spell that too) cool said Mira as she put them on. Your mother had colourful hair said Ezra, really said Mira, yeah said Ezra as he should Mira holo pictures of her mother's new hair looks, oh what daddy I like the look said Mira, (Sabine's season 3 hair look) really you like that said Ezra, yes I do said Mira, but I have too cut your hair said Ezra, I don't care daddy said Mira.

Lather on.
Mira walked out with her mother's old hair colour, how do I look daddy? Said Mira, you just look like your mother said Ezra as he give Mira her mother's helmet, it's yours know said Ezra as he smiled, Mira grabbed it and said thank you daddy, your welcome Mira said Ezra as he had his old look too, (Ezra's season 3 look) Ezra walked in the bathroom as he looked at himself as he shaved his beard off and cleaned his face after shaving, he walked out and look at Mira, so how do I look? Said Ezra, is that really you daddy? Yes it is Mira it was time for me too shave my beard said Ezra, but let's go said Ezra as he walked with his daughter and walked into his ship the starbird and Mira right beside him, sit down Mira said ezra as he turned on something or someone, wop said Choper hello again old friend said Ezra as choper just zapped Ezra, Oww choper said Ezra as choper meet Mira, daddy who's that? Said mira, oh yeah this is choper said Ezra, Ezra turned on the starbird. Chop take us too Mandorlarier said Ezra as chop listened too Ezra as they get into hyperspace.

Lather on Mandorlarier.

Here we are said Ezra as he walked out of his ship as Mira walk beside her father, there it is said Ezra, what is that daddy? Our old house Mira when your mother and I raised you said Ezra as he looked at the destroyed house, stay close to me said Ezra, okay daddy said Mira as she was scared and looked around the house as she was still with her father, Mira got more scared as she put on her mother's helmet. Ezra looked at his daughter and said its okay Mira I'm right here said Ezra as he continued too walk in the house.

Ezra's pov
There it is said Ezra as he picked it up as he brushed off the ash off his lightsaber and looked at it, father what is that? Said Mira. Oh this its my lightsaber Mira said Ezra as he turned it on as it should the green colour of his lightsaber. Cool can I use it? Said Mira, no Mira this can cut off your hand said Ezra, but would i use it some day? Said Mira, yes you will but not right now said Ezra as he looked back at his lightsaber as it turned off be itself, well it needs too be worked on again said Ezra as he saw Kanan's lightsaber, Ezra used the force too grab Kanan's lightsaber as it got into Ezra's hand and turned it on. I don't think you need fixing said Ezra as he turned it off as he put it on his belt with his lightsaber beside it. Father someone's coming said Mira as Ezra looked outside too see a Mandorlarian warrior looking at both of them, Mira hide! But... No buts Mira HIDE NOW! Said Ezra as Mira listened too her father as the Mandorlarian Warrior just continued just too look at Ezra, what are you? Said Ezra too himself as he realized that the Warrior was a female. Ezra grabbed his blaster as he shot at the Mandorlarian warrior as the warrior just shot Ezra's blaster out of his hand, Ezra yelled out of pain as Mira looked at her father, DADDY! Said Mira, NO MIRA STAY THERE! Said Ezra, as she listened too her father. Ezra was in shock that Mandorlarian warrior knows how shot so faster then him, the warrior used her JetPack and Ezra grabbed Kanan's lightsaber as he turned it on as the warrior had the Darksabler as Ezra and the warrior fight against each other but Ezra realized the fight pattern, how does you know this fight pattern? Said Ezra as the warrior didn't say nothing, Ezra and the warrior got into a saber lock as Ezra was having a hard time fighting with a lightsaber because he hasn't fight with one in so many years. The warrior put Ezra too a wall as the warrior was close too kill Ezra but Ezra used the force to push the warrior away from him. The warrior wasn't done let and Ezra won't stop Intel he wins this fight, the warrior ran at Ezra and jumped in the air as Ezra realized that fight pattern again but he put Kanan's lightsaber too black the attack as the warrior had the Darksabler on Kanan's lightsaber as Ezra was holding it, Ezra then had the upper hand as he moved the warrior too a wall and said WHO ARE YOU? But the warrior just laugh at Ezra, the warrior kicked Ezra in his gut as the warrior punched Ezra in the face, this time Ezra kicked off the Warriors helmet as the warrior fell down and got back up and turned around and it was......Ezra just gasp who it was his wife Sabine, Sabine? Sabine just looked at Ezra and said who the hell's Sabine as she tried too shot at Ezra but someone shot back and it hit Sabine and she fell down on the ground and Ezra turned around too see his daughter with her gun in her hand, Mira? I..I put it on stun said Mira as she put her gun back and ran up to her father and took off her helmet as she said who's that father? That's your mother said Ezra as he looked at his wife.......

Too be continued.......

And remember the force will always be with you.