I want you home, part two

Sabine's pov
I can't believe it! It's Ezra and he's alive. WHO ARE YOU? Said Ezra again as he still had the blaster in his hand, I'm Sabine, don't you remember who I am? Said Sabine, as Ezra just looked at Sabine as he still had the blaster at Sabine, No I didn't remember and I don't know you too said Ezra, when I heard that I wanted too cry but I said ezzy your name is Ezra Bridger I'm your friend and I...love you said Sabine, when Ezra heard that he put his blaster down and said I...I can't remember who I am, said Ezra, I can help you remember again ezzy just let me help you said Sabine as she walked closer too Ezra and put her hand on Ezra's cheek and said I always wanted too do that said Sabine. Please come home Ezra said Sabine as he saw Ahosoka walk up too him, Ahosoka put two of her figures on Ezra's forhead and said sleep and Ezra fell on the ground as Sabine looked at Ahosoka, why did you have too do that? So he can rest on the why back home said Ahosoka as they put Ezra into Ahosoka's ship as Sabine put Ezra on one of the beds on Ahosoka's ship as Sabine just landed down beside Ezra and said come back too me Ezra.

Later on Ezra's tower.

I was still waiting for Ezra too wake up, I was still thinking about that day Ezra made that choice too save his planet and his people and his family the ghost crew and even me, then I saw Ezra start to move as he get up and said Where am I? Ezra is that really you? Said Sabine, Sab...Bine is that you? Said Ezra, as Sabine knew she had the original Ezra back as she ran up too him as she hugely Ezra.

Ezra's pov
I was surprised Sabine's hugging me but I hugged her back as heard her crying, we stop hugging and I looked in her eyes and said hello again, as Sabine slapped Ezra on his cheek and Sabine said don't do that again! Oww what was that for? Said Ezra, that was for making me so worried and scared I wanted see you again said Sabine, as Ezra said I'm sorry Sab...as he tried too say but Sabine just cut him off by kissing him on the lips as Ezra's eyes want big but closed them and he kiss her back, they stop kissing and Ezra said wow that was...amazing said Sabine, as they both giggled, Bine how long was I gone for? Said Ezra, about five years said Sabine, what about the war? Did we win? Said Ezra, yes we did said Sabine, Ezra looked around too see art work on the walls and said I guess you made this place your home said Ezra, um yeah I did I wanted too think about you said Sabine, really? Said Ezra, yes ezzy I miss you for so long said Sabine as she hugged him but I need too show you something said Sabine as she got up and grabbed Ezra's hand and walked outside of the tower too see the Sky is all blue and the city is what he always wanted too see, wow it's beautiful said Ezra but your more beautiful said Ezra as he looked at Sabine as she blushed and heard the door of the tower open and heard Hera said Ezra's back! As Hera hugged her son like, as Hera stopped hugging her son like she said Ezra you have too meet someone as Ezra saw a little boy walk up too Ezra, Is this real him? Said Jason, yes it is said Hera, as Jason hugged Ezra's leg because he was still little, will hello there said Ezra, Hera who is this? Said Ezra, this is Jason my son said Hera, oh okay, wait what you just said he's your son? You and Kanan had a child? Said Ezra, yes we did said Hera, Ezra picked up Jason and said how old is he? He's five years old said Hera as Jason said Uncle Ezzy, I really miss a lot said Ezra, ezzy you didn't miss a lot said Sabine as she smiled at Ezra as Ezra smiled back at Sabine, Uncle Ezzy will you teach me to be a Jedi like you? Ezra looked at Hera, will can I? Said Ezra, yes but no lightsabers said Hera as Ezra give Hera Jason back, will we should go said Hera as they left Sabine and Ezra alone, So what should we do? Said Ezra but Sabine just jumped on Ezra making him fell on the ground as Ezra looked at Sabine, umm Sabine what are you thinking ab....Ezra tried too say but Sabine cut him off by kissing Ezra, then Sabine stopped and started too take off Ezra's clothes and Ezra stop Sabine and said what are you doing Bine? Said Ezra, I want you ezzy said Sabine as Ezra let her take off his clothes as Ezra did too as they started too make out for the night.

Too be continued....
I hoped you liked this part of the book, and remember the force will always be with you. Mammal out.