To My Secret Crush

You don't know how much you mean to me, your warm embrace. Your kisses are amazing, i love every second with you. Every moment we spent together, is amazing and every time you leave I'm always wishing for more time to be around you; to be with you. You make me smile every second with you, you make me laugh at the stupidest things, you make me wanna be whole again. You make me feel brand new, I never wanna leave, or spend less time together. I wanna grow old with you, have kids with you the whole nine yards. I know life isn't a fairy-tale, but I swear your my prince charming.

Ever since we met, you've made me laugh every second. Your smile makes my heart skip a beat, your laugh is like music to my ears. And when I look into your eyes, I feel like the whole world has stopped. I am so much in love with you, you will never really understand how much you mean to me. Even though we met through bad circumstances, I am so glad I've met you. I feel like my life would have been much different without you in it, I wouldn't know what to do with my life. I wouldn't have anyone to talk to, seeing as your my best friend.

But now your my forever and always, and I can't ever see it any other way, you've made me whole again. You've made me want to smile everyday, you've made life worth living. I think without you my life would be blue again, I would be depressed and not have anything worth looking forward to anymore.

I'm really glad we met in high school, even though it was at bad times, I'm still glad we met. And I'm hugely glad were together now, you've made me the happiest girl in the world. I wouldn't want things to be different now or ever, I can't wait to be around you or your friends. I can't wait to be your wife.

I know that we have so much fighting and arguing, but at the end of the day your my love and my forever. I wouldn't have our relationship any other ways, I truly do believe in soulmates. And I definitely know your my soulmate and I also know I want to be with you forever. I want to be that elderly couple thats sitting on the porch and screaming at the kids to get off our lawn lol. And also feed the birds together, just to be able to relax as our kids go off to college and also get married and have a life off their own.

Even if the only time we spend together, is just sitting there or laying down I enjoy those times just as much as going to the movies and watching a bajillion movies. I just love being around you, and having you hold me.

Love, Lainee

ps, your an amazing man and a wonderful person.