twelve

So guys I have a quick announcement to make...

As all of you may or may not know, I update every Friday and Sunday, the only reason I'm doing a quick update is because I'm going on a trip from Thursday til Sunday, I'm sorry!:)

Okay enough babbling.

I put a video on the side so you canl isten to it while reading:)

Enjoy!

Chapter twelve

--------

He scanned the book and raised one of his eyebrows.

“Faucibus Ardentibus.” He reads the book while I smirked because he can’t say it correctly.

“How come I never see this book before?” I shrugged while he walked to the bed, with the book still on his hand.

I tried to reach the book, but he raised his hand. He opened the hard cover before reading what’s inside it.

It’s too late to stop now, I guess.

“A book by Emma Smith?! You write?” he gasps while widening his eyes at me.

I sigh and nod slowly while looking down at my lap. Trying to focus on anything around me but his eye contact.

I don’t even send it to any publisher, I just write it on my laptop, print it by my self with those book papers that are cool and vintage, and challenge my self with a little diy (A/N: Do It Yourself) session to make the hard cover to make it actually look like it’s an actual book.

But it’s not.

It’s about my depression. It’s about a girl, having depression.

It’s about four hundred pages, and I rather not share it with anyone.

Nobody knows about it anyways.

I took the book from him and grip it tight with my hands.

“I-I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to-‘

I cut him by nodding.

Yeah, its all right, I just havent shared it with anyone and Im not planning to.

He nods while looking around awkwardly.

“All right, it’s okay, but can I just tell you something?”

I nod slowly while staring at his piercing green emerald eyes.