thirteen

I'm writing from my phone so I'm sorry if this chapter is short!:) I am still on my vacation btw:)

HARRY'S POV FOR THE FIRST TIME WOHOO

•Harry's pov•

I walked out of Emma's house and walk toward my car. I need to go home and relax to cool my self down. I need to move on.

I need to put my past behind my back. I can't keep being like this. Crystal is gone, and I have to face it whether I like it or not.

She will still be my bestfriend, and there will still be a little piece of my heart that still wants her. You can't just move on from someone like that you know?

She is my other half, she completes me. As cheesy as it sounds, it's true. She just knows me like the back of her hand.

She knows my up and downs, my favorite things, my favorite food, she just knows me better than others.

My phone buzzes send the vibrates through my whole body. I took it out from my pocket and sigh.

From: Kendall

Hey baby! Come over? Xx

I rolled my eyes while punching the keyboard, texting her back.

To: Kendall

Sure, I'm on my way.

I opened my car door and pushed the key and start the car. I start the engine and drive toward her house. I tap my fingers on the steering wheel impatiently just to see what she wants.

After that I can just go home, relax, and try to cool down for a little. I parked my car in front of her house, and pull the key out. I got out from the car and walk toward her doorstep.

I knocked the door and it only took a couple seconds before she opened the door and grin widely, showing her perfectly white bleached teeth. Her make up looks like it's weight ten pounds.

"Harry!" she stand on her tip toes and peck my lips lightly, sending shiver ran all the way to my spine. I sigh and show my best forced smile to her.

She pulles my waist hungrily when she leans to my lips forcefully. She bites my bottom lip and without any warning, her tounge slides in my mouth easily.

Kiss her back Harry.

And I did.

I kissed her back with the same force while I can feel her smirking through my lips. "Let's go inside," she murmurs while her lips is still on mine. I nod and we step in her house while she slams the door.

"What do you want Kendall?" I asked, trying to pull away from the kiss but she won't let me. "You." she moans and starts to kiss my neck. I sigh while pretending to be pleasured as she puts sloppy wet kisses on my collar bone.

"Kendall, I'm sorry love but I'm not in the mood now," she stops kissing me and looking straight through my green eyes.

"Alright then, let's have a date night and order some food!" she kisses the tip of my nose and walk toward her couch. I slouch, following behind her.

"What do you want to order babe? How bout' pizza? I'm starving!" she says.

"I've had enough of pizza today," I admit.

"Why? You ate some already?" I bit my bottom lip before nodding convincingly.

"Alright then, how bout Chinese food? Sounds good?" I nod before she grabs her house phone and punching the restaurant number on the keypad.

I lay my back on her fluffy brown couch and took a deep breath. You can do this, just a couple more hours, and you're out, I convince my self.

I hope Emma doesn't find out about the thing going on between me and Kendall. I don't want her to find out. It's better if we keep this on the low profile.

This is for my own good. If I don't do this, who knows what my future be like in a couple of years?

"Harry!" I snap from my thoughts to find Kendall waving her hand in front of my face while laughing. "Mhmm?" I hummed.

"Do you want some moon cakes for dessert?" I nod and she talks to the man on the phone.

I really hope Emma doesn't know about me and Kendall.

I really, really, really hope so.