fourteen

Dedicating this to my friend bc she helps me with ideas you guys should check her story out it's awesome!

I put a video on the side so you can listen t it while reading:)

Enjoy!

Fourteen

---------

I put my hair in a bun, before making my way to the bathroom. I pushed my hand to the cold shiny door handle, before making my way inside. I hold the sink faucet, before turning it sideways, and cold water made it's way down to my sink.

I cup my hand under the water, making it pool inside it, before splashing the water to my face. I stared at my face in front of the mirror, and sigh.

I've been having some serious break out lately, and I don't have a lot of make up to cover them, since I don't own that many anyways.

I open my mirror cupboard, taking out my face wash, and put some on my hand, and rubbing them to my face, while they start to foam up.

Let's face it, not all of us have skin like models, sometimes we are just normal people, and this is what normal people do.

I splash water to my face, and wipe my face with a towel. I took my toothbrush, and put my toothpaste on top of it. I quickly brush my teeth, and rinse my mouth.

I wipe my mouth with a towel and walk toward my bedroom.

I walk to my study desk, curiosity has won the best of me, wondering how much make up do I have left.

Let's see... A dry bottle of mascara, a broken compact powder, an expired bottle of concealer, a broken eye shadow palette, and a finished bottle of foundation.

Yeah, I need to do some shopping, I thought to my self. I walked over to my closet, grabbing the first thing I see. A denim skinny jeans, and a blue top.

I take off my bun, grabbing a comb and brushing through the knots. I put on my brown flat shoes, my purse, and walked outside toward downstairs.

I walked over to the kitchen, taking a glass from the cupboard, and turned on the sink, filling my glass with cold water.

"Morning Emma," I turned around and Nancy is entering the kitchen with broom on her hand.

I smiled at her, and swallow the water, cooling my throat. I put my glass to the sink, before making my way outside.

"Wait, you don't want any breakfast?" I shook my head no and walk to the front door.

I step outside, taking a deep breath of the fresh morning air of England. I unlock the car and push the key inside the ignition, before twisting it.

I start to drive toward the mall, tapping my fingers on the stirring wheel with the rhythm of a song that's playing on the radio. Today is a going to be good day, I can already feel it.

I arrive at the mall, and park my car in the car park, before pulling the key out of the ignition, and step out of the car. After I lock my car, I walked to the elevator, pushing the button and step inside.

I pushed floor number three, before it's open, and I walk toward the MAC store. I walked inside, walking over to the concealer section.

After picking up my shade, I walked over the mascara section and grab one bottle, and of course being clumsy like I am, I dropped the bottle and it rolled to the other side of the store. I sigh, and walked over to where it rolled.

Where is it?

I kept looking and Ouch!

"Oh my god I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" I look up to find... No. No way. Is this some kind of joke? I rub my head with my hands and I nod to her and giving her thumbs up.