Lonely

Benjamin's pov

I sigh as I glance over at Alice, I refused to let Edward take me home. She hums as she taps along with the music before meeting my eyes for a moment. I frown at her and look out the window, they left me too.

I cant forget the nights i tried to call her and she simply ignored me.

It wasn't just Edward who left the human behind. 

Alica smiles over at me and roll my eyes. "Are you sure you don't wanna go shopping with me and Rosalie?" She asks again for the 5th time. "Positive." I snip, pulling out my phone to text Isabella. "Seems like you woke up on the wrong side of the bed." She hums and I ignore her in favor of leaning back as I text my sister. I sigh when she texts me she's with Jacob, of course.  "Just drop me of at the La Push border, my sisters with Black." I mumble offhandedly to Alice. "You know Edward like you handing around those dogs." Alice states and I roll my eyes. "I care why?"

"Because you love him." 

"Blah, blah, blah." I mock and dig through my car before pulling out a pre-rolled blunt. Alice looks over at me as I light it quickly. "Don't wanna hear it." I hiss as I take a long pull. "What happened while we were gone?"She asked, her smooth voice concerned.

"I was alone." I snip, breathing the smoke out at her. Before Alice can reply, I reach over and turn on my radio, blasting Lil Pump so I don't have to hear her. I bob my head along as I smoke, leaning back into my seat.