Something fun

Benjamins pov

I stare at the my bed in Edwards room as I carefully change into Edwards clothes. A soft knock comes before Edward steps in, his expression unreadable. We stare at each other for a long moment before Im pressed against glass, our lips locked in a heated kiss.

I tangle my fingers into his hair and pull him back. Edward complies, but kisses my neck gently. "W-we can try to work this out I'm so sorry. I love you." Edward pulls back and meets my eyes with a frown.

"You have nothing to apologize for, Ben. This is all my fault. I left you here all alone, I lied to you about how I felt. I have to earn your trust back, no matter how long it takes. I have forever." Edward presses before kissing me gently.

"Let me start with something fun." He whispers against my lips.

Suddenly my pants and boxers are down, Edward on his knees looking up at me. "I dont have to breathe, remember?"

"Oh fuck."

-------

----------

------------

Emmetts pov

Jasper and I meet eyes at the sound of Ben moaning. "So I'm guessing they're back together." Jasper whispers as he turns up the game. "Finally, it was getting old watching Edward mope around." Rose sighs as she leans back in the couch next to me.

"I wonder if he'll get powers when he's turned." I mumble as I take a sharp turn in the game. "Probably." Jasper hums.

After a few games, Jasper mostly winning, Ben stumbles down the steps, sweatpants and a tee shirt. He waves vaguely at us, going into the kitchen. "I know you heard us. Shut up." He speaks softly in the kitchen as he searches for something.

I chuckle lightly as Jasper turns back to the game when we heard the mircowave going. Before it dings, I hear Ben searching for something else, finding it just as the timer foes off. He stumbles back out of the kitchen with a plate of food and a mirror.

"Whats the mirror for?"

"Drugs." Ben mumbles easily as he stumbles back up the stairs. We wait til the door closes before commenting. "When are we going to do something about that?" Rosalie asks softly and I sigh. Jasper pauses the game and we look between each other.

"I think we should give Edward a chance to do something about this drug use before we do anything." Rosalie shrugs. "Benjamin is Edwards mate."

"What if he overdoses before that happens?" I glance over at my wife.

"I don't think overdosing would be the issue. The biggest problem is that the longer he goes on like this, the longer it will be to quit. Don't forget the Volturi is coming someday to see Ben turned." Jasper speaks up easily and I frown.

"He can't be changed when he's like this. Edward needs to do something soon."