Dinner Date

Liam's POV.

"Okay, i love you babe! Be safe!" i said into the phone.

"Okay! I love you too Li! You know i will. I'm just practicing for the Olympics. Don't get your boxers in a bunch.." she laughed. I miss her.

"Whatever you say poo poo head." i joked

"Bye ugly" she laughed.

"see yaa loser" i laughed.

I hung up the phone..Dani and i always had the best relationship..we acted like total idiots. We'd joke around like that all the time. And i haven't seen her in months..she's been dancing and we've been busy with interviews and things.

Tour was coming up soon so that would be crazy.

I walked out to the living room and saw Gabbi and Harry walking in the door.

"Where have you two been? It's 3 am!" I said.

"Chill out Dad...we were watching fireworks on the beach" Gabbi said..she was so funny.

"Yeah, well there better have been bad traffic.." i said.

She just smiled at me and plopped down on the couch..

"Want a water love?" Harry asked

"Sure babe!" she said.

I walked into the kitchen with Harry.

"What's going on with you two? Staying out late? Babe? Love?" i asked,

"Wellllll....i kind of went to the beach with her and we stayed late and i told her i liked her and she said she liked me and we kissed and i asked her to be my girlfriend..yeah." he said,

"Aww that's cute! but you know, were going on tour soon..you're gonna have to tell her." i said.

"She knows..she's out of school two weeks after we leave and she's meeting up wit us." he said.

"That should be fun! Ariel is coming to meet us too. They planned it out together probably. And i think Stina is coming too! I haven't heard about Cassie..i don't think she even knows." i said.

"Her and Niall aren't even dating yet..he hasn't asked her. Remember the plan?" he said.

"Yeah i know the plan..but i know she'll say yes." I said.

"Well yeah, why wouldn't she..they're in love." Harry said laughing.

The funny thing is its so true. Niall told me he really likes her and she told Lou and Zayn she really likes him..they flirt so bad..he comforts her when shes scared and shares his bed when she's tired.. its adorable. it made me miss Danielle.

I decided to go to sleep since everyone was home. Lou, Cass, and Ni were asleep. Harry and Gabbi were home..I knew Ariel had a late class and just went home after..so i just went into my room.

I wasn't even tired so i got out my laptop and went to do a twitcam.

"Hellllooooo!" i said "How is everyone doing tonight?" i said.

"Everyone is sleeping here, and i really can't sleep soo..yeah." I said.

"There's a question from @TommoBabyXx What boys are single?" well this is gonna be difficult.

"Well um, Harry has a girlfriend as of, an hour ago..he just asked her out. Umm, I'm with Danielle. And the other boys i know are talking to girls..and by talking i mean, any day now." I said. I only had about 300 people watching.

It kept increasing so more and more quesions.

"what is your favorite fruit? Ummm, i like, strawberries." i said.