🌱| J-Hope who?

Y/N POV

It's been like 2 days since I arrived here and still got no response from Hoseok. I didn't wanna ask JK as I might sound quite desperate to see him.

I'm upset actually. Really upset.

"Are you okay?..."

Michiko sat beside me, on the couch.

"Do you wanna go out??"

She asked, now touching my hands.

"Hmmm... hyung didn't reply to my message yet. But don't worry...he'll probably go back in a day or two."

For some reason I felt a sense of relief upon learning that JK's message was also ignored...but realizing that his message was about me instantly made my mood a little gloomy.

I gently squeezed the sweet girl's hand and smiled.

"Let's just stay. Mind if I play the guitar?..."

The two instantly beamed and shook their heads.

"Speaking of that, are you like a musician or something?..."

JK inquired with furrowed brows.

"Yeah...I'm in a band."

Amused, I'm sure I piqued their interest.

"Woah...a band?? So are you like into Indie music or something?...Michiko and I can play the guitar but she's better than me."

I chuckled;

"No not indie...more like alternative rock...acoustic..."

They were in awe.

"Can you play and sing for us??"

Michiko excitedly blurted out.

So I played one song. It took them a while before they both applauded for me.

"Daebak! You should be exposed

"Daebak! You should be exposed...let the whole world know what kind of a badass you are."

Michiko nodded and agreed to her husband. With her cute two thumbs up.

I shrugged. I probably should shush about the contract and stuff. I don't wanna spill the beans to anyone.

"I'm good. We play underground."

"Wow. How cool is that?? Hobi hyung seriously surprised me."

I curiously glanced at him;

"Why?..."